I

Little love
By Rosie

Lilliana
-—————

How do you know when you really want something. How do you tell? How do you say it to your parents?
"Lilly?" My dad yelled from his room.
"What?" I yelled back from mine
"Stylists coming in 5!"
"okay!" I sat up still looking at my phone when I heard a knock on my bedroom door.
"Lilliana?" I heard a voice say. It was my stylist Keira
"Oh hey come in" I swung my legs to the side of my bed and stood up. She sat me in the makeup chair and started. "So who is gonna be there tonight?"
"We'll it is a music event so you know the usual."
"Taylor swift?" I asked
"Yea and the twins Andrew and Madeline"
"Oh" I pulled up insta on my phone and looked up Madeline swift. Beautiful, bright blonde hair, perfect body, and the dresses! Before I could pull up Andrews's my team made me get dressed. I had an amazing skin tight black dress with pink stitching. It had a wide neck and I had pink pearl earrings and a matching necklace. I had black heels with pink bottoms and silver bracelets that I never take off.
"Cars here!" My dad shouted. I walked downstairs, out the house and into the car. When we pulled up the red carpet was huge. So many celebrities on it. The first person I spotted was taylor swift. She had a black dress that cut very low on her chest. It went to the floor so I couldn't see her shoes. Right behind her was her son and daughter. Andrew and Madeline swift. The golden kids. They both have bright blonde hair and beautiful eyes. Must be nice to just always look like that. I walked into the carpet and started posing. The flashes started to hurt my eyes but I had to suck it up. We went down the carpet and I met up with my friends. We were about to walk in the theater when I accidentally bumped into Andrew swift.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I said looking up at him.
"Oh no your fine" he smiled at me and we kept eye contact.
"Oh shit the awards are starting!" Xochitl shouted
"Sorry again." I shouted to him while she pulled me into the theater. "Ok am I going crazy or is he like really hot." I laughed
"No he's just really hot!" We both laughed as we walked to our seats.
——————————————————->>>>>>>

After the awards when we were home I got an instagram notification
"Andrew.swift started following you"
"Oh my god!" I spoke out loud. I immediately texted Xochitl

Lilly billy
Oh my god oh my god

Xochitl
What?

Screenshot from Lilly billy

Xochitl
Oh my god!

Lilly billy
I KNOWWWW

Rosie talks
I am literally so excited to write this story you guys she NO idea! I really hope you like it because I have so many amazing plans for it!!!  Love you❤️