Christmas with the Malfoy's II

The next morning as Harry made his way out of his room he heard Draco cursing. Curiosity taking over him he enters the room, following Draco's voice and finding him in the bathroom, staring at himself in the mirror.

Harry leant against the open door, a chuckle his lips as he took in the sight of Draco covered in love bites.

Draco's head shot over to him, fury in his eyes. "Are you laughing Potter? Look at what you've done! It's horrible."

"Hmm, I don't know about that Malfoy," He replied, walking over to the boy and lifting his fingers to brush over Draco's stomach. "I think they suit you."

A deep blush crept up Draco's neck to the tip of his ears.

"Fuck you."

"All you have to so is ask, baby." Harry stated smoothly, enjoying how Draco's blush darkened.

Draco stayed silent so Harry moved to leave, only then did Draco notice him wearing snow boots along with a coat.

"Where are you going?"

"Out." Came Harry's short reply.

Draco clicked his tongue in annoyance, folding his arms firmly over his chest. Harry smiled, walking back over to stand in front of the shorter blonde causing Draco to lean back against the sink.

Harry let his hands settle on Draco's hips and he leant forward pressing feather light kisses to the side of Draco's face.

"Relax, I'm just going to lunch with Ron and 'Moine."

Draco huffed, turning his face away from Harry but really just giving the brunette more access to kiss his neck.

"I'll be back soon." Harry whispered in Draco's ear sending a shiver down his back.

"Whatever."

Harry turned to leave but was once again stopped by Draco who pulled him back and in for a tender kiss before pushing him away, muttering a 'Stay warm', before breezing past, grabbing a shirt and making his way downstairs.

Harry just smiled and made his way down town the a little muggle cafe the golden trio had agreed to meet at. This Christmas was turning out so much better than he had hoped.

As soon as he entered the small cafe his view was filled with bushy hair as Hermione rushed over and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Hey 'Mione." He chuckled, allowing the girl to tug him over to a table where Ron sat, waving.

"Hey Ron."

"Hey mate, how are you?"

"Good, good."

The trio sat down and ordered their drinks before they began to catch up.

"How's it with Malfoy?" Ron asked, surprising Harry, he didn't remember telling him. He didn't think he had told anyone actually.

"We spoke with Sirius." Hermione explained with a gentle smile.

Harry nodded, taking a sip of his drink.

"Its actually not that bad."

"Not that bad? We're talking about Malfoy right? The blonde cunt?"

Harry sighed. "Oh come on guys, he's not that bad."

Ron chocked back a laugh, staring incredulously at his best friend. "So what? You're friends now?"

"Kind of?"

"You cannot be serious Harry!" Hermione exclaimed, quickly backed up by Ron.

"Yeah come off it mate. You can't be friends with Malfoy."