Prologue

Dion Lacriox, everyone in Oakland Academy heard of that name. He was what you would call the stereotypical popular guy; good looks, good looks, and good looks. Oh and we can't forget the part about him being the captain of the basketball team and being an absolute playboy scumbag, because what high school is complete without that type? He was the type of guy who would make students, both men and women, stop in their tracks to stare at his 6'2 self. 

His looks aside, the guy was as mentioned, an absolute scumbag. His looks really carried his horrible personality. He was cold to almost everyone he met and the only people he bothered talking to, besides his teammates and family, were people he wanted to fuck. And the crazy part is, people let him hit, not caring how many STD's they caught in the process, as long as they got to kiss those burgundy lips, look into his blue eyes. Oh how they were crazy for those blue eyes.

To his hair, to his face, to his abs, to his fucking legs, he had people hooked like kebabs on a skewer. 

And then there was Hal, Hal Vain. Now it was not unusual for anyone not to know his name but they certainly knew him. Hal was popular in his own unique way, well, who could not know about the guy who wears high heels around the school halls like its nothing? The girls stared at him in jealousy, wondering how he could balance on those monstrous stilettos, okay maybe that wasnt the reason why they stared, but they certainly did stare . It didnt help that Hal was a new student too. He really didn't want the stares, he didn't wear the heels for any very important reason, nor did he have any specific reason to stop wearing them. The simple reason was, he wanted to look a little taller and liked how the heels looked so he decided to wear them, a very naive reason for sure, even a simple minded one but there wasnt any reason to refute him so why interfere? Well of course, some people dont understand that pretty simple fact and find the need to interfere, and one of those people was our dear scumbag, Dion Lacriox.

Now lets skip to their first meeting, shall we?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have fun on the next chapter and leave your corrections so I can improve my writing and your experience!!