Chapter 18: An Unexpected Meeting

Start from the beginning

Tanjiro stepped in front of his sister protectively. "TWO BOWLS FOR ME, PLEASE!"

                                                                                       🎇

(Y/n) looked at Tanjiro in awe as he slurped down two bowls of noodles in barely 30 seconds, half the time it took her to finish her bowl.
"T-that's a fast speed, Tanjiro-kun..." her sweat dropped.

"THANKS FOR THE MEAL!" Tanjiro slammed down his bowl as he got up from his bench. "That was delicious," he complimented as he walked away from the shopkeeper.
"Glas that you appreciated it, you get that??" the shopkeeper screamed after Tanjiro after him. "Come again soon!"

The trio hurriedly walked away from the scene, Tanjiro holding Nezuko's hand. 
"Sorry for leaving you alone back there, Nezuko," (Y/n) apologized. 

Suddenly, Nezuko stopped in her tracks, causing Tanjiro to stumble.
"What's wrong?" Tanjiro asked. 

Nezuko glared in front of her. Tanjiro looked to find the same green-to-black-haired boy standing near a tree. The trio approached the boy.

"Were you waiting for us?" the older girl asked.
"I'm Yushiro. I've been instructed to take you there."
"I can smell my way there. You didn't need to come," Tanjiro said.
"It is a place that is cast with a Blindfold spell. Do you think you can find it?" he said condescendingly. 
"Blindfold?"

"Besides that, isn't she a demon too?" Yushiro pointed to Nezuko.
"Anyways, that girl looks hideous," he referred to (Y/n), then pointed at her.

"Hideous? Is he referring to Onee-san?" Nezuko thought. "He's probably talking about someone else."
"Is he talking about some ugly woman?" Tanjiro wondered. "Who?"

Looking at the direction Yushiro was pointing towards, the boy gasped.
"ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT (Y/N)-CHAN!?!?" he turned towards the dotted-eyed girl.

"MHM-HMM!" Nezuko made angry imouto noises.
"SHE'S NOT HIDEOUS!" he shouted at Yushiro. "Take a good look at her face!"

"SHE WAS A POPULAR BEAUTY WHERE SHE CAME FROM, YOU KNOW!" he said, showcasing (Y/n).
"MHM-HMM!" Nezuko looked at Yushiro angrily.
"Guys, it's okay..."

Yushiro just looked at the trio blankly. "Whatever, let's go."
"OF COURSE I WILL, BUT (Y/N)-CHAN IS NOT UGLY! TAKE THAT BACK!" he dragged (Y/n) with him.
"MMH HMM MHM!" Nezuko wildly accused him.

"You'll see her when we go somewhere brighter. WAIT, LET'S GO THERE, OKAY!?!?"
"MHM-HMM!"

                                                                                          🌺

The siblings were still arguing when they reached the place.
"I get it. It's because you're colorblind, isn't it??" Tanjiro argued. "That's why you think she is ugly!"
Nezuko: *angry imouto noises intensify*

The siblings were trying to figure out with extreme seriousness how Yushiro concluded that (Y/n) was ugly by looking at her.
"SEE? She's really pre-" He looked back at the other demon to see him disappearing into the wall in front of him.

The trio looked at the wall in bewilderment. Yushiro poked his head out of the wall again.
"Hurry up, while no one is around."

(Y/n) touched the wall to see her hand slipping through it.
"Woah. Is it just an illusion?"

They entered the wall to see an entire mansion behind it.
"There's a huge house behind the dead end??" Tanjiro exclaimed, surprised. He walked towards the house's door.