Judgement

(Him and itto are my mains🌞)
————————————————————————————

It had only been a few months since you had been dropped into the world of the hit mobile game Genshin Impact. You had dropped into the body of Lumine which was the twin you chose in the opening scene of the game. You had adjusted to your new life pretty smoothly.

That is everything except for some of the characters you met along the way. The most questionable and honestly kind of annoying was Childe. Though the most annoying is definitely Paimon afterall and you've come to find it was worse in person. As for the carrot top he was simply unpredictable and full of himself.

He was the first one to find you and help you out when you first came to this world. He promised to keep your secret so long as you partnered with him when he needed you. At the time you really didn't have any other options so you accepted. Though given his nature It came as no surprise to you when he was the reason you got locked up.

You and expected at least a warm welcome if even that to the water city but to your dismay you got exactly the opposite. The moment you got off the wave rider you were immediately hand cuffed and taken to trial. Apart of you knew it had something to do with Childe call it intuition.

Unfortunately your intuition was hardly wrong Apparently they believed you to have been associated with Childe. Which in a way was true but not in the way they assumed you to be. After the trial you were sent to the jail until further evidence could be presented. They had done a speed trial to hold you for 24 hours so they could gather evidence against you.

"This is the worst" you huffed as you plopped down on the bed in your cell

'Thank god I didn't get trapped here with Paimon at least' you mentally cheered. The only highlight to this was that you got a damn break from that pipsqueak. You leaned against the wall examining your cell. It was pretty nice for a prison.

"I mean it is the great water city I'm not too surprised it's nice" you sighed "Geez, I know this update would've killed my storage" you sighed

You were considering just how you were going to get out of this one after all you still had a mountain of quests to do. The deity or whatever it was that brought you here wasn't letting you leave anytime soon so you tried to at least enjoy the scenery. A tap on the bars brought you out of your thoughts. You looked up to see none other than Childe waving at you with a smile.

"Where have you been..." you asked your words cold as ice your eyes narrowed

"Easy with the hostility princess, Im here to break you out" he chuckled

"...and how do you expect to do that?" You asked glaring daggers at him

"I'm the great Childe, have some faith" he said flipping his hair to the side a huge grin on his face

"Ew" you said narrowing your eyes at him

"...you wanna get out or not" he tsked crossing his arms "you're no fun"he mumbled

"Yes yes" you sighed waving your hand up and down

"Then say please save me oh great Childe" he said in falsetto putting the back of his hand against his forehead

"No." You said flatly

"...you really won't" be pleaded

"Nope." You held firm

"It was worth a shot" he sighed sliding a key into the door and unlocking it

"Thank you" you said stepping out of your cell