𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙐𝙥

Adam does not help him look. He simply cannot believe Lawrence's calm demeanor in this situation anymore. It seems that he is almost becoming as sick of Lawrence's attitude as Lawrence is of his.

"I would have been done with both of them and left them both for dead all while saving myself." A few people raised there hands in agreement.

"It's better to be calm then to go through what he did, his little temper tantrum." Draco air quoted from Adam's earlier temper tantrum when things weren't going his way or working exactly right.

He speaks a with a bit of a hyper tone again, accusingly. "How can you be this calm doctor-guy when your wife and kid are out there? Shot of Lawrence looking around the room). " They've got them, too. (Shot of the clock; it's now 12:05.) "They could be doing anything to them right now. Are you thinking about that?"

"He shouldn't have said that especially since he could have been killed Adam but decided against it with no matter how annoyed he is with Adam." Narcissa points out.

"A parent will always care about there children no matter the circumstances." All parents pointed out.

"He really needs to think before he says anything out loud." Neville says.

"Of course he's thinking about that, he's trying to find a way to save himself and you idiot." Pansy rolls her eyes.

Lawrence looks right at him, angrily. "I AM thinking about that. (Adam backs off a bit. Lawrence pauses for a moment, his voice changes to calm but sad). "I've been the last thing I said to my daughter."

"Huh?" Ron asked very confused by the statement.

"Weird statement but okay." Daphne shrugs.

"At least he knew to back off or it would have gonna worse." Lily says.

"Why would he say that to his only kid? Is he crazy?!" Molly screeched.

Lawrence turns away from Adam, placing his hand on the pipe behind him,

and the shot moves up into blackness, then up at the foot of a little girl's bed in a darkened bedroom.

"I don't like this at all, it gives off a horror movie vibe." Dean whispered to Seamus who nodded slowly in agreement.

The little girl is Diana. She's about 5 or 6 years old, with long, wavy light brown hair. She lays tucked in with her eyes closed, her favourite teddy bear wrapped in her left arm.

Some people cooed at the sight of the cute little girl on the screen with smiles on their faces.

The camera moves up and over her a bit, moving in closer to her. Chimes can be heard tinkling very faintly against a soft breeze. As the shot pauses just above her, her eyes suddenly open, blinking away sleepiness.

"Hmm huh, one of the killers is definitely at the house." Narcissa shakes her head.

"Maybe it's just the wind?" Ginny asked hopefully as she held fear in her eyes.

She sits up, pulling away the covers, still holding her teddy bear. She remains sitting in her bed, staring over into the dark corner to her right. The chimes jingle away. We move in closer to her face; something has her spooked.