Prologue

Prologue

Society calls them the "Outcasts of Heaven": Angels that have been punished for their wrong doings and sins. Judgement is cast upon them for having such a horrid appearance. Their black, scaly wings, skin like leather, and their horrid, disfigured faces made it seem as though they had risen from the depths of hell. In truth, these creatures never belonged to Heaven as their name suggested. The Outcasts of Heaven were born from the combining power of God's and the Devil's realms. They were a part of both these worlds.

The boy and girl arrived within weeks at around ten years old. Ragged and filthy, the two strangers were saved from an incident of fire. Both of the children lost their parents. The pair was brought to what appeared to be a worn down orphanage after their rescue.The young girl was thin and petite and stature. Her skinny figure made it looks as though she hadn't eaten for weeks. Her brunette hair was oily and greasy, showing that it hadn't been washed for a long period of time. What made her unique were her eyes. The girl's golden irises shone brightly the complexion of her skin. Other than that one special aspect of her appearance, the girl was but a mere human.The young boy on the other hand appeared to be healthy and well taken care of. His appearance was unearthly, similar to what you would picture an angel to have. Raven hair rested atop his head, covering his eyes. Despite the strands of hair in the way, the boy's piercing blue eyes glowed through to the point that they entranced anyone who dared to gaze into them. Though his stature appeared to be human, he knew he was different to the rest. He was a Fallen, and he knew it all too well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please comment and vote guys i'll try to make Chapter 1... If I ever will make it. Anyway PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

CREDITS TO _MyDomain ARIGATO SENPAI FOR THE EDIT <3 I Dedicate this chapter to you.Arigatou again senpai <3

-PinkHoo