"You cheated!" Max Verstappen complained.

"I did not cheat!" Robyn Saunders argued.

"Charles is whispering to you! That's cheating!" Max demanded.

"Daniel, tell Max I didn't cheat," Robyn whined.

"I did watch you cheat, Robyn—"

"Damn it," Robyn cut off Daniel. "Well that's because I'm terrible at Chess and Charles seems to be good enough to quit being a driver and become a chess champion or something..."

Charles was laughing from behind Robyn for most of the conversation, grinning while running a hand through his wild hair. Daniel, Charles, Robyn, George Alex and Lando were all on Max's private jet on their way to the next Grand Prix.

Mira had fallen into a deep sleep in the corner chair, having been up most of the night unable to sleep, though she wasn't sure why. This left Lando on full dad duty for the first time but he seemed to be doing a good job. Lily was looking out of the window with a hand on the glass.

"You lose then, yes?" Max added.

"I guess so, Maxius," Robyn huffered.

"Ha, Maximus!" Daniel roared with laughter,"Robyn, I love you sometimes."

"This doesn't make me forgive you for telling him I cheated!" Robyn pointed at Daniel,"We can't be friends anymore."

"You're so dramatic," Alex commented.

"Only when I have to be, Alex."

"Maximus!" Lily babbled, clapping her hands.

"That's your new name now, then!" Daniel snickered as Max rolled his eyes.

"I don't get how Mira hasn't woken up yet with all the shouting," Alex commented to Lando.

"Once she's asleep, she's not waking up," Lando replied,"I swear, I could do karaoke on full volume and she still wouldn't wake up."

Lando was pretty sure Mira would sleep through anything, especially if she didn't sleep the night before. He remembered the time that he'd been full-on gaming, shouting at the top of his lungs, and Mira was peacefully asleep in the background.

"Damn, that's skill," Robyn nodded, impressed. "Or a curse."

"Both," Lando muttered,"Lily, you okay?"

Lily nodded as she turned to look at Max. Robyn grinned as Max made a funny face at her, causing Lily to giggle. 

It wasn't long before they were gliding into Austria and Lando had the task of attempting to wake up Mira, who gave him a deep glare when he did. He just rolled his eyes at her and proceeded to collect their things.

"Do you want to go to Uncle Max?" Lando asked Lily who nodded.

Max grinned and happily took the toddler, feeling rather happy that he'd been referred to as her uncle. Mira just hoped Lily wouldn't get confused at the two Max's...then again, she did call Max Fewtrell 'Maxie' so maybe Max Verstappen was just 'Max.'

"I think she likes me," Max noted as Lily tried to touch his hair.

"She might not once she realises your hair isn't curly," Lando joked.

"I just got a call from Luke," said Mira as they left the airport,"Loki has destroyed his pillow."

"Who's Loki?" Robyn questioned lightly.

"My cat," Mira replied cheerfully,"Luke is babysitting him but he's rebelling because he's very clingy to me."

"Oh no," Robyn laughed,"Not long before you're reunited though, is it?"

Mira shook her head, looking forward to when she had Thor and Loki with her. 

"Ollie and I always wanted a cat or dog growing up but my parents would never let us," Robyn explained,"I was so close to getting a cat when I moved in with George but then I started racing again. But hey, eventually, right?"

"I'm not sure I trust you to own a cat," Alex commented as he walked next to her,"I consider myself a cat expert."

"What, why?" Robyn seemed offended,"I'd treat a cat like it was my baby—"

"You're too nice! You'd let them get away with everything and then forget to feed them—"

"I'm actually offended, Alex. I thought we were friends." Robyn scoffed.

"Cats come first." Alex insisted.

"I see where your priorities lie."

"Cats!" Lily clapped from the arms of Max.

Which Daniel found hilarious, despite knowing how good of a dad Max was to Penelope, he didn't find it natural. Mira was looking forward to getting Lily and Penelope to meet since Penelope wasn't that much older.

"See, she gets it!" Alex pointed at Lily with a smirk.

"Stop arguing children," Mira called jokingly,"We get it, you like cats."

Mira loved the group and their love of cats. It didn't matter that they were all a little chaotic at times and had multiple things going on in their lives at once, they always made time for each other. 

Mira would always value that.

"I think they will get along," Max began, referring to Penelope and Lily. "But P can get a little over-excited sometimes, I don't know if she'll be a little much for Lily."

"Lily will be okay as long as P doesn't touch her or her things," Mira replied. "She likes her personal space."

"That's okay," Max nodded, smiling at Lily. "Do you want a new friend, Lily?"

Lily didn't reply, too busy looking at all of the places taking off in the sky as they left the airport. There were two things she was obsessed with and that were cars and planes.

"This is her first time out of England," said Lando. "Had to get a passport done on a rush order."

"I'm still convinced I'm in some weird dream, mate," said Daniel, admittedly. "I just can't get over you with a kid, I'm sorry."

"Tell me about it," Mira chuckled. "Still surprised he agreed to it."

"She chose me," Lando snorted. "Sometimes I'm convinced she's Mira long lost daughter anyway..."

"Just because she's blonde, it doesn't mean—" Mira began.

"No, not that!" Lando whined. "You glare at me the same way!"

"Hilarious," Mira hit his shoulder. "You'll be the death of me."

"Not if you kill me first!"