Gerard - 1

A/N: woah what the fuck????? yeah hey this happened, sorry for not updating SPN imagines, writers block and school stress and shit OTL

anyway, this is gonna be kind of short just to kick things off here

--

Imagine... Having to convince Gerard to go to bed when he's caught up in something.

Crumple.

Groan.

Write.

Repeat.

There it is, the process that woke you from a dreamless sleep, over and over, like a broken record. A small protesting noise escaped your throat as you stirred back into consciousness, glancing around the bedroom, not bothering to sit up. A light shone in the corner on your husband Gerard's desk. The room would be pitch black if it was off, as not a single beam of moonlight floated down past the drawn curtains. A figure sat, with a pencil gliding across paper that would only be crumpled into a ball and tossed into the trash. The time read 3:02. You sighed softly, hesitantly pulling the cozy duvet off of yourself and standing up, taking a second to find your balance before stepping over to the desk.

Arms draped over Gerard's shoulders, you gently placed your chin onto the top of his head, glancing down at the most recent page. It was full of lyrics, so you assumed that's what the other wrinkled balls of paper contain as well.

"Geebear..." You mumbled tiredly, reaching over and snatching the pencil from him, to which he gave a look of mock offence. "It's three in the morning... Come get some sleep, you need it..." Stifling a short yawn, you set the pencil off to the side and linked your fingers in his.

"I'll be there soon, just give me-" He started, though you were quick to cut him off.

"I'm not giving you any time, Gerard.. You've been up all night, stop worrying about writing for a night or two and catch up on your sleep." You insisted sleepily, running your fingers through his hair. He gave a sigh of resignation, pushing the chair away from the messy wooden desk. A victorious smile played at your features as you pulled your arms back from around his neck, choosing instead to now intertwine your fingers with his. You tugged him gently over to the bed and laid down, rolling over as the other side of the bed dipped ever so slightly to meet Gerard's form.

He draped an arm around your torso and pulled you closer with a small smile. You smiled back, cuddling into him and burying your face in the crook of his neck. A content sigh escaped your lips as he shut his eyes and dozed off. You followed suit shortly afterwards, clinging to him and smiling.