As soon as night came along Izuku had went to sleep as he thought about the dream, he had the previous day during the drive to Kuoh Town. He hoped that it was all just a dream that he needed to wake up from soon in order to not be let down the hard way. The next morning came fast as Izuku woke up in a room that certainly wasn't his, he made sure to remember that he was just adopted so the room won't feel like it was his until far later. Leaving the room, he told Gorou and Miki that he was heading to Kuoh Academy in order to take their tests in order to see if he could get into their school. They bid him farewell as Izuku moved across the town towards the only High School in the area and as soon as he found himself on the campus' grounds he was immediately surrounded by women. "What are you doing here!?" One of the girls commanded. "Um... I am here to take the test to enter your school. They are making it multiple gender school now, right?" Izuku asked as the girls stared at his eyes. Seeing that his question was genuine and not a trap the girls allowed him to enter with the promise that if he does anything that is classified as perverted, they will beat him up. And he retorted to them that he doesn't really like perverts but will do his best to not do anything perverted. Entering the school's gym, he sat down in the chair designated as his own by his name on the seat and he waited for the exams to begin. Within the next hour about 1000 boys had entered the gym as they sat down in their seats, but there was a couple of boys near the back that were mumbling about the women in this school. Shaking his head at that, he might have not really liked perverts, but these guys openly stated that they were perverted, so the girls can take care of them should they be capable of entering. As the test began the proctors had been keeping an eye on the men in order to make sure that they weren't cheating, but one of them... a woman with brown hair that was long enough to reach near her lower rear had kept her eye on Izuku with a concerned expression in her eyes. He seemed to be mentally suffering and he kept it really well hidden from others to the point that it didn't even seem to be bothering him. As soon as the test was over, Izuku had left his paper on the table face down in order to prevent others from cheating by using his answers at the last second. As he walked out of the building the other boys were being shown around the place as they looked at the number of buildings within the school grounds. Izuku kept looking at an old building that was giving off creepy vibes as he shook his head as he thought it was nothing. As he followed the proctor showing them around Izuku never noticed how a white-haired girl was following after him as he walked.

They moved around the entire campus as Izuku pulled out a bento in order to keep himself fed for the day that was ahead of him. He was about to eat some of his food when he saw a white-haired girl who was seemingly watching him from afar as he lifted his bento in the air as the girl seemingly startled and moved closer. "You want to share some lunch with me?" Izuku asked, as the girl merely nodded. Pulling out her own bento, she started to eat as they shared the spot in peace and quiet, he didn't know why she was keeping an eye on him, but he didn't mind the company. He would take it with stride when she would eventually leave him for his disability, and he wouldn't prepare his heart for heartbreak since he knew that it was inevitable. It had been beaten into him that nobody would live a quirkless person, they were useless, wastes of space, and should be exterminated from all life. As he was mentally falling apart, the small girl was watching his expression with confusion as she felt from his aura that he was becoming increasingly more and more depressed. She kept herself close to him when she felt another aura that was seemingly trying to calm the boy down, it was that of a Dragon. And she instinctively had lowered her guard because of his kind nature, and for some reason she wanted to stay close to him in order to stay warm. His aura was completely warm as well, keeping her from becoming cold in the early winter morning. Once they finished eating their lunch, they moved about the campus as they looked at all the activities that they could do in the future. She was genuinely surprised when he saw the Kendo Club fighting it out in the gym as he took notes on their fighting forms. She was impressed with the knowledge he was expressing in the notebook as she stayed near him for the remainder of the day. It seemed to not bother him as he seemed to relax more in her presence than the presences of the other girls and boys. They were leaving the school together when the girl spoke up to Izuku. "Names Koneko Toujo. What's yours?" She asked, as she stared at Izuku. "My name is Midoriya Izuku. Is Koneko your last name?" Izuku asked, as Koneko shook her head in a negative connotation. "What do you want me to call you Toujo-chan?" Izuku asked, as Koneko spoke. "Just call me Koneko." She said, bluntly. "Alright Koneko-Chan." Izuku said, as he ruffled her hair. As they split up from one another she kept an eye on his disappearing form as she projected her aura on him in order to mark him as under Gremory's protection. She walked back to the school to inform her leader about how he felt up close and personal as she walked around the school with him earlier that day.