002 | just friends . . ?

Start from the beginning

Y/N POV ;

me and stella finally arrived at the canteen, stella separated herself from me to buy a mango jelly, while im going to buy a strawberry milk.

as i went to buy my strawberry milk, i noticed one of sae's friend is also there.

i took the strawberry milk and was going to pay for it, while i was paying for the the milk, i heard kaiser greet me, "hey y/n" he says as he take a sip on his drink, "hi kaiser" i greet him back with a smile.

until, a tall figure with a stoic expression came beside kaiser, you looked to the side to see who it is.

"kaiser-" his words cut off when he looked at you, his face softened when he noticed you.
"y/n" he called out your name with a sigh, "hi sae, need anything?" you answered him while slightly tilted your head up to him.

he walked up to you. "nothing, god i miss you" he says as he begins to squish your cheeks with one of his hands.

his hand is so soft, so warm.

"stop being so dramatic sae, you literally picked me up this morning" i say with a giggle while slowly removing his hands from my cheeks.

then i heard kaiser coughing

'oh ya, i forgot he's here'

sae slightly turned his head to kaiser before giving him a disgusted looks on his face.
his head then turned to you again, while running his fingers through your hair, before his face is softened again, giving you a small smile.

"i'll be going now, i'll see you after school" he says while he remove his fingers from your hair as i give him a smile, before he walked away with kaiser.

out of no where, i feel a pair of arms starts circling around my neck from behind.

"you and sae are so cute, i wish i can be like you both one day" and of course, it's stella's voice.

"ugh, shut up stella"  i say, rolling my eyes while chuckling.

TIME SKIPPED ;

3RD PERSON POV ;

it's 3pm now, the bell rings, it's finally time to go home.

you and sae are now in the locker's, sae is using his phone while waiting for you putting your things inside your locker.