Dream Girl

"Did she ever love me at all?" I was having random thoughts when I inserted the keys to lock the door. Suddenly, I could sense movements in my house.

"Ah! Again rats!"

"Why God, I ask for a girlfriend, and all you are giving is rats." I blabbered while I saw a human silhouette through my tainted glass door.

Tupppp! Tuppp! Tuppppppp!

Someone was knocking on the door from inside.

My heart rushed to my mouth, and my soul almost left my body.

I pacified myself by pondering, "A devil can never be worse than my girlfriend," and opened the door. But the vision before me was ethereal. She was one of the most beautiful women I have ever come across.

"Hai! How come you are in my home?" I blushed.

"I don't know. I fell asleep in my bed, and now I am here." She looks surprised.

She dressed like an angel.

"Is it your Halloween costume?" I interrogated.

"What's that color, and where are your wings?" She was shocked.

"I am not an angel. I am a devil, so it's black and red." I mused.

She looked skeptical and stared at me without blinking. Am I that handsome?

I also started to scan her. She had brunette hair, pale skin, and blue eyes. I couldn't find any shades of black in her. The weirdest of all were her wings. It's definitely not attached to her dress. Then I got skeptical.

"Sorry to interrupt your deep stare! This may sound stupid, but I am a human from Earth. Are you?" I murmured.

"Oh God! I am dreaming again. Anyway, glad to meet you." She said.

"But it's not a dream. This is..." she interjected and said, "It's alright! Everyone says the same. But I will not get annoyed today because you are a beautiful creature."

"You just spoke my words", I giggled.

"At least I need some fun in my dreams. Can we step out?" She asked.

"Sure! Let me take you to a fun party." I uttered.

In a flash, we were at the party.

"Is it you?" I exclaimed.

"I love to be here with you." She chuckled.

My ex-girlfriend was right there, throwing a deadly stare at us, and it felt so good.

"Let's dance to the music." Angel grabbed my hand and took me to the dance floor.

We vibed to the music, and finally our lips came so close, and Boooommmmm!!!

As I woke up in bed, I realized I was dreaming.

Tuppppp! Tupppp! Tuppp!

Again, someone was at the door.

"Why romantic dreams?" I wondered.

As I opened the door, she was right there.

"Who are you, and why are you in my home?" She was surprised.

"Oh wait! Yes, it's not my home, and how come you are the devil here?" I inquired.

"How come you have wings?" She wondered, and that's when I realized I was the angel here.