Goodbye in the Moonlight 🍎🍎🍎🍎

Start from the beginning

Shop worker- Oh my not her... Welcome! What do you need today?

Nene- Hi! Do you have more uniforms?

The shop owner looked at her up and down.

Shop worker- What kind of uniforms?

Nene- The cleaning uniforms!

Shop worker- You already have one.

Nene- It's not for me...It's for a friend.

The shop worker side eyed Nene.

Shop Worker- Ok, give me the details.

After buying the uniform, Nene ran back to the castle but accidentally crashed with someone.

Nene- Ah! Sorry!

Nene continued running without looking back, if she only had looked back she would have noticed that someone was Snow Bitc- *cough* I mean White-

(Snow White- So that's my (F/N 2)'s maid...She is such a lucky bastard getting to be with MY (F/N 2) seeing them wake up, preparing their baths, giving them food, SEEING THEM NAKED! I must get rid of her quickly...)

.

.

.

Back In The Castle.

Grimhilde and (Name) were having a lil discussion.

(Name)- Wtf do you mean that the wedding is tomorrow.

Grimhilde- The wedding is due for tomorrow, all preparations are ready and invitations have been sent.

(Name)- Yeah! But I'm not ready assh-!

Grimhilde put their hand on (Name)'s lips.

Grimhilde- You better be ready. Their lips are so soft, I can't wait to make them mine.

(Name) could clearly hear that whisper but they were too distracted trying not to vomit because of Grimhilde's hand.

Nene suddenly barged in the room, she stood there for a moment in awkward silence.

Nene- Oh- Um...I g-got to pr-prepa-pare (F/- I me-mean Ma-master (F/N 2) a-a bat-th.

Grimhilde looked at the lil maid mad and annoyed how dare she interrupted their precious married couple moment.

Grimhilde- Tch- Alright and make sure to wash their mouth with soap they seriously need a more proper vocabulary.

Nene nodded as Grimhilde passed by her.

(Name)- Nene! You are back!

Nene- I already have everything to get you to see the moon! Wear this! And then we are ready to go.

Nene gave you the uniform, and went running for a basket.

(Name) was a little bit confused why she needed a basket but oh well.

.

.

.

Time skip.

(Name) was following Nene through the big castle halls, they were trying to get out of the castle through the kitchen.

Maid- Nene and...someone! What are you doing in the kitchen at this hour?!

(Nene- Oh no! She might discover (F/N 2) )

(Name)- We are preparing some food for Master (F/N 2).