chapter 2

Python was trapped in the rebel hideout, surrounded by dragons who hated his mother. He had no idea how to escape, or how to contact the palace. He felt scared and alone.

He tried to act friendly and interested, hoping to gain their trust and find a way out. He asked them questions about their lives, their goals, their plans. He pretended to sympathize with their cause, to share their grievances, to support their actions.

He learned that they were part of a larger group called the Scorpion Alliance, led by a mysterious dragon named Sting. They claimed to be fighting for freedom and justice, for a better future for all SandWings. They said they had allies in other kingdoms, who were also unhappy with their rulers.

They also said they had a secret weapon, something that could change the course of the war. They said it was hidden in a secret location, guarded by Sting himself. They said it was the key to their victory.

Python was curious about this weapon. He wondered what it was, how it worked, what it could do. He wondered if it had something to do with magic, like his own power.

He decided to try to find out more about it, hoping to use it as a bargaining chip or a way to escape. He waited for an opportunity, when the rebels were busy or distracted.

One day, he saw his chance. He noticed that one of the rebels had left the room, carrying a map and a key. He followed him discreetly, keeping a safe distance.

He saw him enter a door at the end of the hall, locking it behind him. He waited for a few minutes, then approached the door. He tried to open it, but it was locked.

He looked around, making sure no one was watching. He took a deep breath and used his magic.

He whispered a spell, enchanting the lock to open for him. He felt a jolt of pain in his chest, as if someone had stabbed him. He ignored it and turned the knob.

The door opened, revealing a dark staircase leading down. He entered cautiously, closing the door behind him.

He descended the stairs, feeling a chill in the air. He reached the bottom, and found himself in a large cavern. He saw torches on the walls, crates and barrels on the floor, and wires and pipes on the ceiling.

He also saw something else.

A huge metal sphere, suspended from chains. It had wires and tubes attached to it, connecting it to various machines and devices. It had a hatch on its side, with a keypad and a screen next to it.

It looked like a bomb.

Python felt a surge of fear and awe. He realized this was the secret weapon that the rebels had been talking about. He wondered what it was capable of, how much damage it could cause.

He wanted to get closer, to examine it more closely. He wanted to see if he could figure out how it worked, if he could control it with his magic.

But he also knew that would be dangerous. He knew he shouldn't touch it, or tamper with it. He knew he should leave before anyone noticed him.

He decided to do both.

He walked towards the bomb, keeping an eye on the hatch and the screen. He reached out his talon and touched the metal surface.

He felt a shock of electricity run through his body. He gasped in pain and pulled back his talon.

He looked at his talon and saw a burn mark on his skin. He looked at the bomb and saw a red light flashing on its side.

He heard a voice coming from the screen.

"Warning: Unauthorized access detected. Self-destruct sequence initiated."

Python felt a wave of panic wash over him. He realized he had made a terrible mistake.

He had triggered the bomb.

A/N 636 words