"o-ohh goodmorning Hyunjin" I said while moving myself to make a room for him to take a sit. 

"this is your breakfast" I give to him the breakfast I prepared, he just accepted it and started eating as well. 

"ofcourse that's your husband's breakfast, I will go for a while now" seungmin said and started walking away leaving us both alone.

We quietly eat our breakfast, this isn't a new scene for the both of us. As what I've said earlier I've been doing this whole routine for months now to get closer to him and build a relationship..as a friend.

"do you have any work to do today?"-y/n 

"yes"- hyunjin 

"I see, when are you going home?" - y/n 

"I don't know" I nod at him and I already finish my breakfast, he's also finish. At times like this he will just stand and go wherever he wanted to go, that's why I just stay on my sit for a minute before I leave as well, since we don't have any activity for today. 

"Y/n" Hyunjin called me when he stand up and about to walk away

"yes?" 

"aren't you coming with me?" I can feel my cheeks are becoming hot right now. I'm sorry okay? it's really uncommon for Hyunjin to ask me joining him for something I don't know.

"where?" I ask trying to calm myself

"you like baking and pastry right?"..waitt how did he know that?

"yes..why?" 

"I'm going in one of the biggest museum of baking and pastry, stop asking just stand up there" he started walking away, I quickly stand up and follow him as fast as I could cause he's literally like running right now, why can't he slow down?

--

Hyunjin's pov: 

'Goodmorning Hyunjin! Don't forget to enjoy your day today!' 

I read the paper that's now attach on my slippers, I reach for it and  put it inside of my drawer. I find myself smiling because of that. 

Y/n has been doing this for months now, we are getting more casual as well and I'm kinda enjoying and getting used to it. Of course, I'm not falling from that, I just appreciate her little gestures for me. I'm not that kind of guy who's rude and cold all the time, I notice efforts and appreciate them. 

"Goodmorning prince Hyunjin, you have an activity today in one of the biggest museum for bread and pastry" Luna said, she's my assistant and she's a close person as well. I also requested her because I like to help her build her own career, as she's also helping me achieve my goal.

"book that for two" I said, finishing my look and my hair. 

"will you be with Kim?" 

"no" I said then grab my small bag

"huh? who are you going to be with beside her?"

"Y/n" 

"are you falling to her already Hyunjin?" I don't mind her calling me that since we're really close friend, and I know she's just concern. 

"no..you know me, it's just my gift to her for her efforts, that's all. Don't overthink about it too much, he's just a casual person I know" I pat her head and she just frown. 

"mm..kay! I'm going to watch both of you!"

"no need, do your own thing okay?" I said to her and I leave the room and went to the dining room to find y/n. I saw her with Seungmin and I went to their table and sit down.