Great Mornings ;3

The next morning~ still Lilly's POV

I wake up, our warm bodies touching. 'I can't believe what happened last night,' I think to myself. Short flashes of what happened just a few hours ago appear in my mind. I blush. not being able to control how amazing I feel. tired, in a good way, and for some reason, ready for more. I sit up lightly caressing my hand on his side. His beautiful face, lying on the pillow. I can't help but admire him, he's so hot. I press my cold hands upon my face, cooling the heat that creeps in. Suddenly he rolls onto his back exposing his upright Phallus. My eyes go wide at the sight. I start to lay back down. I roll onto my stomach while I begin to slowly slide to the floor. I lay my head on his thigh. (To make this make sense we'll say his legs were hanging all the way off the bed. Don't ask why, I just write the story.) I grab some lube from the night before and apply some to my cleavage. I rub them together attempting to apply it evenly. I then place both of my tits on either side of his shaft slowly lifting them up and down. I see his facial expression twitch. without thinking I put my mouth around his cock, causing a quiet moan to escape from his lips. I lick the tip. tasting the sweet precum dripping off the top. He moans my name "Lilly~" and I get wet instantly. I continue, quickening the pace of my tits against his shaft, moving my tongue at the same quick-ish pace on his tip. The anticipation of when he may burst on my tits, face, or down my throat gets me excited. 

>>Time skip<< literally 2 seconds later

He shifts awake, deeply rubbing his eyes. He jumps realizing he wasn't just having a lewd/wet dream. This, was real. He looks down at me, biting his lip while I look into his eyes. His light pants and sharp inhales are all I need to get turned on even more.  He throws his head back letting out a moan loud enough to wake the neighbors up across the street. I stopped using my breasts and forced my head all the way down. The way he moaned made my back arch. I started deepthroating him, taking in all that I could. It felt so good when he would slightly push my head down even farther than I thought I could go. As I lift my head almost to the top he twitched letting cum erupt in my mouth. I swallowed. leaving nothing but little traces of a spit and semen combo. (I just cringed at what I just said. A combo, really?) 

To Be Continued.... 

l👀k forward to the next one.