Sneak peek

(A/N: Here's a sneak peek of Cereza and the Lost Demon Slayer)

Cereza: Ch-Cheshire?

(Announcer: From its gaping maw, extending ear to ear, fell a drop of thick slobber)

Cereza: Wait...did I manage to summon a demon that has now possessed Cheshire?

(Announcer: As if in reply the beast growled and bared its blood-red fangs. Just as Cereza feared, a demon had indeed possessed her beloved stuffed cat. The creature had desperately sought a medium in order to survive in our world. In lieu of hair, it settled for one made of felt. Looking around, the demon's eyes found Cereza. It let out a low growl. After her initial terror, Cereza realized that she was able to understand what the demon was saying)

Cereza: You... you want me to return you to inferno? *🤔* Now, how would one go about doing that?

Demon: 😦

(Announcer: Cereza had her hands full calling a demon to this world she hadn't even begun to study the spell to send them back. Cereza once again heard the demon's words this time even more clearly)

Demon: Send me back! Send me back!

(Announcer: The Demon's rage increased by the second, but there was nothing Cereza could do. Out of patience, he pounced! Claws like daggers descended on Cereza!)

Cereza: AAAAHH!!!

Cereza closes her eyes and waits for the outcome... but it didn't happen. She opens her eyes and gets startled as Cereza steps back from the demon's claws.

(Announcer: But what have we here? The demon had stopped cold. As if bound by an invisible force, no matter how he struggled, he was unable to touch Cereza. But just before the little witch can take action, from out of nowhere, a figure jumps out from the bushes into the air and hits the Demon directly with a flawless drop-kick sending the demon backwards)

The demon was sent flying towards a tree. He wasn't hurt but he did felt how strong that kick was. The demon gets up furious about who had the audacity to attack him from out of nowhere.

(Announcer: In a rage, the demon quickly stands and roars at its attacker. But then he froze as he felt a huge pressure and started to sweat. The pressure that the demon can feel, was like carrying a huge boulder on his shoulder. Even Cereza who is behind the stranger can feel that the atmosphere is getting heavier by the second. Cereza looked closer at her savior, as she noticed that the stranger was a young boy who was the same age as her. In her mind,  She also looks at how the boy dresses)

Cereza(Mind): There's something about the way that boy wears that green and black haori that catches my attention. It reminds me of a book I read about people in ancient Japan who lived during the Taisho period and wore similar clothing. But I'm curious, how did he end up in the Avalon forest in the first place?

(Announcer: But as she continues to think about the boy, Cereza also notices a dark red mark on the left side of his forehead. And the sword he's carrying. Then Cereza and the demon heard the boy inhale as his sword was engulfed into sun-like flames. The two of them were thinking of what they were witnessing)

 The two of them were thinking of what they were witnessing)

Cereza/Demon(Mind): Who is this/that boy!?

[Coming soon]