" Yeah, you are right Ana-tan." Subaru, in a way, conceded to his wife's logic. While he did understand it completely and accepted it as much, his emotional side didn't budge in Its beliefs. Logic in Subaru's case, just like with most people, held little sway over his emotions. His mind can understand, but his heart can't feel it. That is not to say that Subaru was incapable of going against his heart, for he certainly was. Sometimes It was simply too hard for him to do that, so he would spiral into feeling guilt for the smallest of things. Although he no longer suffered from self-loathing or any other directly self-destructive mindset, he still had an occasional resurgence of guilt for his actions.

But, there will be a better time for him to ponder this. Now, it's time to relax with his beloved. With a reinvigorated smile, he spoke to the woman in front of him, "Let's get going, after all, the day isn't limitless and we should get everything out of it that we can.

" I guess we should." Somewhat disappointed at Subaru's seeming disinterest in his emotional well-being, she agreed to his proposal. She will have another talk with him regarding that, but that is for later. Now, It's time for relaxation.

So the couple, hand in hand, went on with their intentions. The day, baring the wind, was lovely, and so is the forest that they are walking through. Feelings of peacefulness and tranquility can usually be sensed here, and ignoring the current incident, can be now, and the couple needed that. After all, anything that can keep their mind from their worries is gladly welcomed.

They were powerless to affect the larger world, so they had to contend with this. It is somewhat ironic that their isolation, which had brought them this much happiness, had also significantly weekend them, at least when it came to political and social influence. As far as anybody knew, they were no longer, a royal candidate and a famous knight, they were simple farmers. Granted, they seemed to have a special connection to the local lord, and the wife was extremely good at bartering and negotiations, and the husband could, strangely, make his eyes faintly glow when he is angered, but they were, for the most part, a normal farming family.

Anastasia would be lying if she said that she had never considered the benefits of coming out to the kingdom. If done correctly such a move could grant them enough influence to ensure their comfortable and stable lives, perhaps those lives wouldn't be as idyllic as the one they have now, but that would be better than nothing. Ultimately such thoughts were extremely short-lived, three-second on average. After all, why take that risk If you don't have to? The place that they are in is, to put it lightly, extremely remote. Chances of a royal knight getting here to investigate If they might be present were simply minimal.

That is only if the sage council decides to investigate in the first place, instead of just leaving them all for dead, after all, the sages have every reason to do the latter. The humiliation that they will suffer when it becomes public knowledge that they had lost a royal candidate will be almost immeasurable, people's confidence in their abilities will be wildly shaken. That is if the sages don't play their hand right, they could just as easily present her, hypothetical finding, as another triumph against the witch cult. But, Anastasia won't give them that, If they were to be discovered she would make sure to use her abilities to bring as much trouble to the council as possible, and she was completely confident in her abilities.

For all of this to happen the council would need to actively look for her, something that is unlikely, simply due to the attention it would bring to their failure. In addition to that, the forces sent to search for her would need to get here of all places, an event that is unlikelier yet. So for them to be discovered unlikely events would have to happen in tandem, It need not be mentioned how small of a chance there is for all of that to happen.

That knowledge greatly comforted Anastasia and the fact that even If they were to be discovered Subaru would still remain by her side. He told her that he would do anything needed for such a thing to happen, and that was enough for her. While she did understand the implication of this statement, after all, she wasn't a fool. She understands the potential necessity of such actions, again she is not a fool, maybe a fool in love, but not a regular fool. After all, such a title fitted them both equally, and in accordance with it, both of them were more than willing to put their utmost trust in each other.