"They really didn't have to," you mumble, closing the box back up. I'm not worth the money.

"If you don't want it," Gojo butts in, and you nearly jump at the sound of his voice. You almost forgot about his presence, not used to him being quiet for long periods of time. "I could-"

Shoko shoots him a glare. "Don't even think about it."

"What?" The blindfolded man counters, tone defensive. "Better than it getting wasted."

Ignoring their banter, you purse your lips in thought. After a minute, you nod.

You've decided to find the two boys and thank them in person before doing anything with the cake they've gifted.

You pull out your phone, shooting the first years' group chat a quick message.

[username]

@togemayo @okyuta

sent 14:23

[username]

yo, where are u guys

sent 14:23

Normally, at least one of them would respond. If not, your first guess is that they're training or in class, as it's incentivised to put your devices away during either of those activities. Seeing as Gojo's here, though, the former seems more likely.

Tearing your gaze away from the screen, you turn to the aforementioned man. "Do you know where Toge or Yuuta is at right now?"

"Yuuta's on a mission," is his response, and you'd be lying if you say you aren't surprised. Already? Hasn't it only been a day since he accompanied Toge? You seriously hope they aren't milking the boy for all he's worth-he might be a special grade, but he's still human. "The others should be training. Y'know, the usual."

You take another glance at your phone, several new notifications catching your eye.

[username]

@togemayo @okyuta

sent 14:23

[username]

yo, where are u guys

sent 14:23

pandaaa

(¬‿¬ )

togemayo

@pandaaa say anything else and i'm telling you to shit urself

maki liked this message

pandaaa

|−・;)

maki

lmfao

maki

yuuta's out on a mission @[username]

[username]

ah, aight

sent 14:27

[username]

thanks for letting me know

sent 14:27