♤Jujutsu Kaisen♤

Name:
Jocelyn Hermes
Nicknames:
Josy, Joe, Lynn, Joyce
Birthday:
20th of November
Birthplace:
Athens, Greece
Age:
22
Nationality:
Greek, British
Gender:
Female
Sexuality:
Heterosexual

♡♧

Appearance:

Personality:Jocelyn is known for her reserved and stoic demeanor, often keeping her emotions in check

Personality:
Jocelyn is known for her reserved and stoic demeanor, often keeping her emotions in check. She's a strategic thinker and tends to assess situations with a calm and analytical mindset. Despite her seemingly distant exterior, she deeply cares about her friends and is fiercely loyal to her comrades. Her wisdom and ability to adapt to various challenges make her a respected and admired member of the jujutsu sorcerer community. Josy is an introverted individual who finds solace in the tranquility of the night. She has a natural affinity for shadows and feels a deep connection to the darkness. This connection has cultivated her calm and composed demeanor. She's an introspective thinker, often spending hours meditating and refining her skills.
Background:
Jocelyn comes from a long line of jujutsu sorcerers, and her family has guarded the secrets of the Shadowmeld technique for generations. She's dedicated her life to honing her skills and defending humanity from curses. Her unwavering commitment to her duties has earned her the respect of her peers and the trust of her superiors. Jocelyn Hermes was born into the Hermes family, a respected lineage of jujutsu sorcerers known for their mastery of shadow-based techniques. She grew up in a traditional and disciplined environment, where she was taught the art of jujutsu from an early age. Jocelyn's family has a longstanding duty to protect the world from curses and supernatural threats, and she embraced this legacy with unwavering dedication.

♤♡♧

Likes:
Moonlit nights
Meditative practices
Ancient scrolls and books
Quiet contemplation
Peaceful landscapes
Coffee
Dislikes:
Crowded places
Overly Arrogant individuals
Disloyalty
Hot and sunny weather
Excessive noises
Disrespect towards tradition

♤♡♧

Family:
Father ~ Achilles Hermes (55, sorcerer, deceased)
Mother ~ Francine Hermes (54, sorcerer, alive)
Brother ~ Aron Hermes (34, sorcerer, deceased)
Twinbrother ~ Adam Hermes (22, sorcerer, alive)
Sister ~ Evangeline Hermes (16, student, alive)
Friends:
Kiyotaka Ijichi
Akari Nitta
Mei Mei
Kento Nanami
Shoko Ieri
Geto Suguru
Gojo Satoru
Best Friend(s):
Mei Mei
Akari Nitta
Crush:
Gojo Satoru
Backup Crush:
Geto Suguru

♤♡♧Anime Information♤♡♧

Powers/Abilities:
Jocelyn possesses the unique ability called Shadowmeld. She can merge with and control shadows, allowing her to move swiftly and unseen in low-light conditions. She can also manipulate these shadows into solid constructs, creating weapons or barriers to protect herself and her allies. Jocelyn's jujutsu technique is both versatile and formidable in battle, making her a valuable asset to the team. It allows her to not only merge with and manipulate shadows but also to draw upon the darkness for power. She can channel the shadows to enhance her physical abilities, granting her agility and strength beyond the ordinary. Additionally, Jocelyn has developed a unique technique called Eclipse Blade, which forges a blade of concentrated shadow energy, capable of slicing through curses with ease.
Domain Expansion:
Eclipsed Void
In Jocelyn's Domain Expansion, she creates an otherworldly realm where darkness and shadows reign supreme. This domain is an enormous, pitch-black space that seems to have no end. Within this space, Jocelyn's control over shadows is absolute, and she can manipulate them in various ways to gain a significant advantage in battle.
Strengths:
Shadow Manipulation: Jocelyn can instantly mold the shadows into solid constructs, creating a multitude of shadowy weapons or barriers, which she can control with her will. These shadow weapons are razor-sharp and can strike down curses with ease.
Shadow Teleportation: She can merge with the shadows in her domain and appear at any other shadowy location within it. This allows for rapid, surprise attacks and strategic positioning.
Cloak of Darkness: Jocelyn can envelop herself or her allies in an impenetrable cloak of darkness, making them nearly invisible and protecting them from enemy attacks.
Fear Manipulation: The darkness in her domain can evoke fear and paranoia in her enemies, weakening their resolve and making them vulnerable to her attacks.
Dark Empowerment: Jocelyn's own abilities are greatly enhanced within the Eclipsed Void granting her increased speed, strength, and agility.
Weaknesses:
Cursed Energy Depletion: The use of her Domain Expansion consumes a significant amount of cursed energy. Prolonged use or multiple activations can quickly deplete her energy reserves, leaving her vulnerable once it expires.
Physical and Mental Strain: Maintaining the Eclipsed Void for an extended period places a tremendous physical and mental strain on Jocelyn. After deactivating the Domain Expansion, she may be temporarily weakened and fatigued, making her susceptible to attacks.
Limited Range: The effectiveness of Jocelyn's abilities within her Domain Expansion is limited to the space she can cover with shadows. If she's in an area with insufficient shadowy cover, her powers are significantly weakened.
Exposure to Light: Jocelyn's powers heavily rely on darkness and shadows. Exposure to intense light, such as sunlight or powerful light-based jujutsu techniques, can weaken or nullify her abilities, making her vulnerable.
Emotional Control: Jocelyn's power is linked to her control over her emotions. Extreme emotional stress, like fear or anger, can disrupt her concentration and weaken her control over the Eclipsed Void.
Curses with Light-based Abilities: Enemies with light-based jujutsu techniques can counter her abilities effectively. Their light-based attacks can dispel her shadows and directly harm her, making these curses particularly dangerous opponents.