𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.

Start from the beginning

"Stand up, get over here." Cam demanded.

"I haven't seen you in over a year.. then you pop up on the piano!" "I was here before Avery and him." Jordan pointed to Nelson.

"Avery and I were home alone.. so how the fuck did you get in my house?" Nelson laughed. "Where have you been, Giannis?" Cam asked.

"I've been playing basketball."

"You've been playing ball.. but not for Rod Wave Elite!" Cam said. "Damn!" Avery laughed with Nelson. "I don't know why they're laughing. He's doing the same thing!" Jordan pointed to Nelson. Cam sighed, "Let's go fellas, follow me."

"Giannis ass still ugly after a year." Nelson laughed with Avery.

"Bro, Nelson." He looked down, holding back his laugh.

"I just don't get how y'all ain't locked in.. and what the fuck is he doing?" Cam pointed to Lavar who did weird motions in front of the stove top. "Why the fuck were your hands in your pants?" Jordan asked. "I have butter in there.. to keep me-" Lavar got cut off by Cam. "Everyone to the table now!"

"Homemade alfredo sauce, huh?" Nelson asked. They all laughed.

The six sat around the table, "Alright so, I wanna have a serious conversation with you guys today.. Yo Lavar! I can't see you, you're hiding behind the plant buddy!" Cam moved it out of the way.

"So Nelson, let's start with you. What's up with you jumping teams?" Cam asked.

"Oh, you saw that.."

"You see that shirt?" Ray zoomed into Nelson's J3L t-shirt. He quickly looked down covering the logo. "What the fuck, so there's John Lucas and J3L.. what's up?" Cam asked. "It's the- it's the same thing." Nelson held back his laugh. "Okay well I'm gonna tell you now umm, I have this!" Cam held up Nelson's J3L jersey.

"Now i'm gonna tell you something.. don't ask where I got it from. Don't ask."

"You were the one that stole my jersey?" Nelson asked with a serious look on his face. "Nelson, you will never see this jersey again. Now, done with you." Cam threw the jersey to the wall behind him. "Let's move on. Giannis, where have you been?"

"What about Avery?" Giannis asked.

"Avery's fine."  "I agree." Nelson confirmed, making Lavar laugh. "She's locked in when it comes to playing ball. But when her little boyfriend's around.." Cam said. The couple smiled at each other.

"Now back to you," Cam looked back to Jordan.

"It's been a year.. I just feel like you're un loyal to the program. Giannis, you will never be able to sniff this jersey." Cam held up the Rod Wave Elite jersey.

"Sniff." Nelson said. "Not even come near."  "Come, come, come." Nelson laughed with Lavar.

"Alright next. Lavar, you know RWE plays in three days. Umm, and I just feel like you're not ready." Cam said. "Wait, what how?" "Well fellas, let's go ahead and watch this video together." Cam walked to the other side of the table with his phone.

"Umm Lavar, I get you have a TikTok. That's great, but I haven't seen you post one clip of you on the court. So we're gonna watch this video to show how unserious Lavar is."

They all huddle in, watching Lavar and his girlfriend dancing for a TikTok.

"Lavar, are you fucking serious. Fucking cringy!" Nelson shouted.

"You and Avery do that everyday!" Lavar rushed towards him. "Back the fuck up!" Nelson acted tuff as Lavar quickly backed up. "You ain't picking me up no more! yeah I'm like that! Im like that-" Nelson said as Jordan picked him up. "Ahh! my ass! my ass!" Nelson shouted.

"Okay fellas! Lavar, can you explain how you're just hugging and kissing your girlfriend on TikTok. I haven't seen one clip of you hooping." Cam said. "Whatever bro." Lavar said. "You know what, from all the discipline from today, everyone outside!" Cam got up from his seat.

The six walked out the front door, going onto the basketball court.

Cam stood in the middle of the court beside Avery. Nelson threw a tiny bouncy ball to Cam. He quickly turned around, "Is this what we're doing? who threw that?"

They all pointed to each other.

"Who threw it?" Cam put his hands on his hips. "It was Lavar!" Avery pointed. "Giannis, who did it?" Cam asked. "Lavar!"  "What the fuck!" Lavar said.

"Stop fucking throwing balls.. at Coach Daddy Cammy!" Nelson made them laugh.

"Bro, it was him!" Lavar pointed to Nelson. "Everyone down and back let's go." Cam said.

Nelson and Lavar started to walk as Jordan jogged. "Why is Giannis the only one moving.. what are y'all doing?" Cam asked as Nelson threw the middle finger to him. "I don't know what i'm gonna go with these guys, man. And these- these are the players y'all fuck with! Avery that's your man's!" Cam said. "I mean yeah. Period." She shrugged.

"Everyone inside now!" Cam shouted.

They all sat back at the dinning table. "Anyways fellas, I'm gonna need y'all ready for this Friday's game." Cam said.

Niles stood in the arched doorway. "Who is that?" Jordan pointed to him.

"Get him the fuck out of here!" Nelson said.

"I just wanted to tell Avery that mom brought her boba." Niles said as she gasped. "Really?"  "What about me?" Nelson asked. "Fuck you!" Lavar shouted to him. "Lavar, shut yo bitch ass up!" Nelson shouted back. "Nels." Avery said, making all his attention turn to only her. "Yes, baby?" He smiled. "Relax." 

"Yes ma'am." He nodded.

"Switch up is crazy." Lavar laughed with Jordan. "I'll come back and share with you. Okay?" Avery got up from her seat. "Okay." Nelson innocently smiled.

"So can we all commit that we will work on each other individually to get better at this program?" Cam asked. "Yes!"

Avery came back with a cup of mango boba. "Take a sip. It's really good." Avery said as Nelson did so. "Okay, let's break. Rod Wave on me, one two three," Cam shouted.

"Rod Wave!" Lavar and Jordan shouted. "J3L!" Nelson shouted. "Okay anyways, make sure y'all like and subscribe. And we're out peace." Cam told the camera. "Alright guys, my Mom's outside. I'll see you guys on game day," Avery went around the table saying goodbye. "I'll see you later, okay. Bye, I love you" She hugged her boyfriend.

"Okay bye, baby. I love you too!" Nelson kissed her. "Bye, Avery!" They all dragged.

"Bye guys!" She walked into the hallway to say goodbye to the rest of the Neumann's.

Nelson waited to hear the front door close.

"Alright, so now that she's gone." He rubbed his hands together. "We can fuck!" Lavar shouted. "Oh hell no!" Cam said. "So after the two games on Friday.. I'm going to surprise her with a Maltipoo puppy." Nelson grinned. "Aww." They all dragged.