"This nigga." I heard Dacian say.

"Alright take that shit off." He said, I ripped it off looking for something. My face immediately dropped.

"Bitch ain't nothing out here??" I said looking around at them all recording. They all looked like they was trynna hold in laughs.

"Fuck?? Ouu yall really piss me the fuck off." I hit my fist with my hand, I turned around going to walk back to the house.

"So fucking childish and—." I stopped in my tracks.

There stood kamryn holding up a poster, softly smiling.

"..."

"What are you smiling forrrr." My eyes started to get watery as I read it.

' La'rrya Will You Be The Rock To My BlueFace ? ' read the poster in all red.

A/N : I PLAY TEW MUCHHHH 😭‼️

it actually said, ' La'rrya, Will You Be The Love Of My Life, For Life. '

"That's so cuteeeee." I said covering my mouth as I looked at it.

He laughed placing the poster on the coach which also held a few little gifts. "Move." I said as he started to inch closer to me.

He wrapped his arms around me. "Moveeee you're a bitchhhh." I whined as I was sniffing.

"Here she go yall.." Dacian sighed.

"Stop crying and answer the question." He pulled me from his chest wiping my tears.

"Awnnn, yall so uglee." Nya said, as I fanned my face.

"Yes kamryn, I'll be yo girlfriend." I smiled up at him.

"So you mine?" He asked smiling big. I nodded smiling along with him.

"On what?" He asked. I flat faced him. "Boy shut the fuck up, I'm for real." I said.

He took out his gun, putting it on safety. "Shit was about to get sticky real fast." He said stuffing it back into his pants. My mouth dropped.

I turned around to my brothers and junior. "He was bout to kill me yall." I said. "Shittt.." Dacian turned around covering the side of his hip.

"Uh—." I cut myself off laughing.

"Shut up yall tory calling me!" I held my hand up to hush everybody up. The loud music coming to a stop.

"Heyyy brotherrr." I answered smiling.

"La'rrya." He was cheesing hard.

"What?" I also smiled, at his obvious joy.

"Come here brah show her." He said waving somebody over, The same girl who had banged on the door that one day came in the camera.

"Show her riri." He said excitedly.

She held up something to the camera, as it focused I started screaming.