𝟬𝟬𝟮 super secret spy code

Start from the beginning

Dustin laughed as Steve went over to him and cheered, "Henderson! He's back! He's back!"

"I'm back!" Dustin cheered before gesturing to Scoops Ahoy. "You got the job!"

"I got the job!" Steve cheered before imitating playing a trumpet with his hands.

Danny and Robin watched with similar looks of confusion as Steve Harrington, an eighteen-year-old fresh out of high school did a clearly secret handshake with Dustin Henderson, a fourteen-year-old about to go into high school. The handshake included lightsabers and imitating a disembowelment. Danny chuckled to himself, amused at the interaction as he started to wonder just exactly how many kids Steve was friends with.

Robin seemed to have the same thought as her cousin when she asked, "How many children are you friends with?"

"You only know how to make friends with kids, Steve?" Danny asked as he tossed his empty cup of ice cream in the trash. Danny raised an eyebrow. "That's a bit sketchy if you ask me."

Steve gestured to Robin and Danny, "Robin and Danny Buckley."

"I didn't know you guys were allowed to hire fourteen-year-olds," Dustin furrowed his brows.

"Oh, I don't work here. This is my punishment," Danny explained, stepping forward. "Sitting in an ice cream shop all summer all because I crashed my dad's BMW. A big dramatic on his part if you ask me."

"And somehow, I'm getting punished as well for having to spend all every day with his annoying ass," Robin smiled, looking back at her cousin who flipped her off.

Dustin raised his eyebrows at nodded at the cousins who clearly didn't like each other very much. Truth was, they annoyed the hell out of each other constantly. Danny had a big mouth and a tendency to speak his mind, no matter if it was rude or not. To be honest, Robin tended to do the same thing, which is why the two didn't get along most of the time. But, deep down, they did love each other and if it came down to it, they would die for one another.

"Uh, so..." Steve changed the subject as he gestured to many tubs of ice cream. "You want something to eat?"

Dustin's eyes widened, "A banana split! And I have to tell you about my new girlfriend, Suzie."

Danny's eyes widened at Dustin's words. He wasn't surprised that Dustin had a girlfriend as he thought Dustin was funny, smart, and cute. If Dustin was his type, Danny would totally go for him. He thought Dustin was a catch and any girl would be lucky to date him.

Steve raised his eyebrows, "Girlfriend?"

Steve immediately started to make the banana split as Dustin found a booth in the back. Danny watched as Steve brought over the banana split and started to converse with Dustin. Danny couldn't help but chuckle at the sight. Steve Harrington was bonding with a fourteen-year-old kid over his first girlfriend. Danny wondered how Steve 'The Hair' Harrington had managed to strike up a friendship with a group of middle schoolers. It all seemed so strange.

Danny was hanging out in the front of the shop, needing a change of scenery. He was stealing ice cream, eye flirting with cute girls that came in, and annoying Robin, all things that he enjoyed. Finally, when Danny saw Erica Sinclair walk in with her crew, he went to the backroom. Erica Sinclair was one of the most annoying children that Danny knew. There was something about the Sinclair children that made them so annoying and Danny wondered what their parents were like.