Space Colony Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Wait, but there's only one suit. What about the rest of us?" Bree says.

"The rest of you better hope there's no emergencies." Mr. Davenport says.

"I am Zolton, leader of the planet Darkom. Bow to me, puny inferior being." Adam says in a deep voice, a mask on his face.

"Adam..." Chase says.

"Who is this Adam you speak of? I am Zolton!" Adam says.

"Adam!" Chase says again.

"Zolton!"

"Give me that helmet," Chase says.

"No, I will not. Zolton does not understand the human language." Adam says.

"Oh, but he speaks it?" Chase says.

"Zolton will get back to you when he has an answer for that," Adam says. He takes off the helmet.

"Okay, people, listen up. As your mission leader, it's my responsibility to inform you of what to do in case of an emergency." Chase says. "Since we'll be traveling at speeds greater than one hundred eighty-six thousand miles per second..."

"Blah, blah, blah. I got this. Ahem. Ladies and gentlemen, there are two exits on the aircraft...one in the front and in the rear. In the event of a water landing, Chase can be used as a flotation device." Adam says. He jumps on Chase's back and starts screaming.

"Okay, Bree, Leo, Cassie, Tasha, Mr. Davenport, you're all upfront with me. Adam, you're in the back." Chase says after pushing Adam off of him.

"What? Why am I in the back?" Adam says.

"Because you are so immature, you can't even pay attention to my safety directives," Chase says. "And I don't feel like traveling across two galaxies hearing, "Ooh, what does this button do?" Eight hundred times!"

"I'm not immature. And for your information, I know what all these buttons do. Like this one right here works the windshield wipers." Adam says.

"Adam, no!" Mr. Davenport says. Adam presses a button and the rocket takes off from the island.

"Chase, what do we do in an emergency again?" Adam says.

As the spacecraft flies into space, we all look out the window in awe. "Wow. Look at the moon." Leo says as we pass by the moon.

"Are we there yet?" Adam sighs.

"No." Mr. Davenport says.

"Wow. Look at Saturn," Bree says as we pass Saturn.

"Are we there yet?" Adam asks again.

"No!" Mr. Davenport says, an annoyed look on his face.

"Are we there yet?" Adam asks for a third time as we pass yet another planet.

"Adam, if you ask are we there yet one more time, I swear I'm gonna lose it," Chase says.

"Okay, sorry. How much longer till we get there?" Adam says. Chase jumps out of his seat and tries to attack Adam but Mr. Davenport and I hold him back.

"Relax. Everybody, relax! Now that we've left the solar system, we can initiate hyperspeed." Mr. Davenport says.

"What's hyper-speed?" Tasha asks.

"This." Mr. Davenport presses a button and the aircraft speeds forward, making all of us scream.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Welcome to Davenportia. Isn't she beautiful?" Mr. Davenport says as we all walk into the colony. "Ah, who needs Greece when you can come here?"

"It's lovely. But if you really wanna make it up to me, you should rename it Tashadonia." Tasha says.