025: Retreat Camp (1)

Start from the beginning

"Oh, you'll carry my bag? Thank you, Jay!" Nari exclaimed, showing her appreciation.

Nari playfully pinches Jay's cheek, causing him to blush in response. Zack grumbled in annoyance, as he was stuck carrying the bags of the three other girls along with his which refrained him from offering his help to Nari.

Daniel let out a sigh of defeat and instead offered his assistance to Zack, only to let out a shriek when he saw the glare that the boxer had on his neck, likely due to the necklace that Daniel had received from Nari on his birthday which was proudly displayed.

"Shit, Mary has my tote bag! No wonder why I felt like missing something."

She removed her burger stuffed toy, neck pillow, and blanket and shoved them to Zoe and Mira. Once they were able to see her outfit underneath the blanket, they were not surprised to see that Nari was indeed covered in expensive clothing, just as they had expected.

Rushing over to where Mary and Vin were lined up, she grabbed the bag that the blonde was holding. The bag likely contained Nari's necessities for the bus ride, such as her phone, wallet, airpods, makeup kit, and so on. As she took the bag, Nari also took the opportunity to place a friendly kiss on Mary's cheek.

"If only it was allowed to switch buses." the noirette expressed her disappointment, slowly walking away backwards.

"You can't?"

"I tried." she shrugged off.

She gave them a small wave before going her way back to her department, passing by the Beauty Department where she habitually sent a wink in their direction as a greeting. The girls began to nudge Eli in a teasing manner, enjoying the opportunity to do so.

"Nari!"

The said female stopped on her tracks when she heard a familiar voice calling for her. As she was about to turn around, she was suddenly lifted off the ground and pulled into the embrace of a pair of muscular arms, being carried like a child.

"Ugh!" Nari covered her eyes as she was greeted with Vasco's bright smile.

"I'm excited, Nari! Let's sit together!"

"Vasco... we'll have to take the same bus as our classmates..." she regrets saying so as she saw the tears dripping down the male's eyes.

" she regrets saying so as she saw the tears dripping down the male's eyes

"Here, Nari!" Zoe called out, pointing the empty seat beside her.

"Can I take the window seat?"

"Sure!" the bob haired female responded with no delay.

During the long journey to the retreat camp, the group found various ways to pass the time, such as playing games and engaging in playful competitions. With everyone trying to beat Nari whenever they got the role of a hitter, having the opportunity to caress her hand instead of actually hitting it. It was Zack who had been able to accomplish this task so far, presumably leaving the other members of the group feeling envious of his achievement.