12. College Romance

Anubhav Singh- 19, First Year student of engineering. Loves his family and cousins. 6ft, gora-chitta handsome person✨✌

Haseena Malik- 19, First Year student of engineering. Loves her family. A combination of strictness and sweetness.
Her name describes her perfectly.✨🔥

-------------------

"Riya jaldiii", Haseena shouted while tying her shoe laces.

"Aa rahi hu..itni kya jaldi hai bhai? 9:40 ho rahe hain abhi", Riya said frowning and coming.

HM- ha toh class haina apni..late hona hai first day pe hi?

R- 10:00 baje hai class..(rolling her eyes)..apne ko jhadu nahi lagana hai class mein pehle jakar..!

HM- chup kar..chal ab jaldi..

Riya huffed and followed her new friend and room mate.

They entered the class..which had 15-20 students only..Riya glared at Haseena..who ignored it royally..and sat on the fourth bench.

The teacher entered..

T- Hello FY's! I am Shweta..aapki physics faculty..

Everyone gave a smile to her..

S- So, aaplog kafo tough competition face karke iss college mein aaye ho..aaj padhenge nahj..aaj padhenge nahi..first introduce yourselves..

Everyone stood one by one and introduced themselves..their name and branch.

R(whispering)- tujhe pata hai shayad Shaurya aur Simi ka chal raha hai..

HM- itni jaldi? And one sec, yeh dono hai kaun?

R- Seriously?! Dude they just introduced themselves..(hopelessly)

HM- ohh..sorry woh main points note kar rahi thi..(nervously smiled)

R- itna focused nahi rehte bro..aas paas ki khabar honi chahiye...

Till then everyone was finish introducing themselves..

S- Nice! Glad to meet you all..apka timetable apko mil gya hoga..so follow that this week..next week se lab sessions honge..and-

Before she could continue, two people barged in..as if they were running a marathon and had to stop suddenly..Haseena, who was writing something, looked at them..she noticed a tall, fair boy..alongwith a boy of same height and a little dusky complexion.

"S-sorry ma'am", the boys said fearfully..

S- it's fine..first day, class dhundhne mein problem hoti hai..(she said calmly)..come in..

They came in..looked around for a seat and settled themselves..

The teacher gave instructions and went..Haseena took multiple glances at the boy she had just seen..

R- psst..

Haseena looked at her..

R- aakhri mein ma'am kya bolkar gayi?

Haseena noticed her notebook..there was nothing written..

HM- aa...maine suna nahi..

R- kya? Bhai main tere bharose notes nahi banane wali..aur tune hi nhi likha?

HM- chill..kuch khas nahi hoga..chhod na..chal ab jaldi canteen..late ho gaye toh bheed ho jayegi..

They headed for the canteen.

R- tu ja order karde mera ek dosa bolde..mai jagah dhundhti hoon..

Haseena nodded and went at the counter.

"Kaka, ek dosa aur ek veg roll", Haseena said, paying the money for the same.

K- ha beta..5 min mein mil jayega..

She was scrolling her phone..a few mins later she saw the roll kept on the counter..

"Veg Roll", Kaka announced, forwarding the plate..but the plate had two hands on its sides..Haseena looked up to find the same tall person..

K- beti, yeh roll inka hai..tumhara aa raha hai..

HM- oh, sorry..(taking her hand off)

Boy- it's ok..aapko chahiye toh le sakti hain..(he said smiling)

HM- aa..nahi nahi..aap le lijiye..thanks..(smiled cordially)

He smiled and forwarded his hand- by the way, Anubhav here..Anubhav Singh..same class..

She smiled and shaked hands..

HM- Haseena, Haseena Malik..

AS- Branch?

HM- Electronics..tumhari?

AS- Same!

By then her order was ready..they smiled and parted their ways towards their respective friends..

"Kya baat hai? Pehle hi din ladki se baat karli? Not bad!", Vishal nudged Anubhav..

AS- ladki hi toh thi..baat karne mein kya problem hai?

V- hmm..actually haan, tu toh kar leta bai baat..yeh Priyanshu hi extra shy hai..

P- aisa kuch nahi hai..(frowned)

-----------------
  Words-700
-----------------

Jaan bujhkar chhota likha hai...janne ke liye if you ppl are interested or not..so ols tell!

✨ Vote • Comment • Follow ✨

-Lovelove❤❤