the interaction/ first impression UWU

There he was the hottest pope in all of the land. Pope Francis. Joe bidens eyes watered and his pure beauty with he gray hair,beautiful skin, beautiful ankles, and calves. He was the most beautiful person to ever be seen " h.he..hello cute kawaii prince pope francis my name is Joe biden and I have come here to meet you today." The pope smiled and give in a graceful voice "hello there how was your trip do you find rome to be expliciate." "Y..ye..yes it was a wonderful ride. I enjoyed it very much. And rome is absolutely beautiful I love the couches!!!." The pope smiled "I am glad." Joe biden got on his knees and started kissing the popes ankles " ahhhhh your beautiful ankles and feeetttttt." The pope smiled and showed more of his ankles "you may kiss them more if you like." Biden smiled and kissed his ankle one more time and stood up. " pope francis I believe I am in love with you." The pope smile faltered " I am sorry I am in love with someone else." Bidens eyes watered " who!! Who has your heart!!!" The pope looked out the window " " prince broc Obama he has my heart!!" Biden stood up and ran out of the door. He ran past the room of discord kittens, fruit, homosexuals, and cis men. He ran out into a garden and ran to a tree and fell down crying. " why WHY why can't he love me!!!" He continued to cry into the tree when all of a sudden he Hurd a tree branch snapped looked up and he saw a fairy God goat. " hello my dear Joe biden what seem so be troubling yuBAHHHHo." Biden looked down " the cute kawaii prince pope francis is in love with someone else and I an in love with him." The goat fairy turned around as if in thought. "What if you get rid of broc Obama out of the way so he can love you." Biden turned towards the goat fairy. "What do you mean?" The goat fairy pulled a vile out of his magic butt fur. "Here take this. It will get rid of him easily." " what is it?" The goat fairy smiled "it is the syrup of straight. You give this to anyone and they will automatically turn straight and only love the opposite gender." Biden smiled "this is my chance to have the cute kawaii prince all to myself." The goat fairy smiled "Very wBAHHell." And the goat fairy disappeared without a trace but goat hair. Biden smiled and stood up "where oh were are you obamaaaaa."