how could you do this to me

You wake up feeling horrible then you remember what happened and reached for your throat there was a bandage on it he enters the rooms you back away scared "stay away from me bi han you almost killed me" you say as he sighs and looks at you softly "I am sorry I didn't want to do that but you make me feel things I haven't felt in years after I lost my beloved wife centuries ago" he says with true sadness in his voice it made you relax a little "look I am sorry but I wasn't actually expecting any of this you didn't turn me did you I wouldn't be mad at you I really do like you bi han" you say softly as you look up at him then pat the spot next to you he sits next to you "no I didn't turn you I just got a little carried away but you will be fine you almost look just like her my wife well ex wife" he says softly it makes you blush deeply "do I really is that why you asked me out" you say softly making him smile "yes you do and kind of yes but you are very different in personality to her" he says making you smile "well I am willing to make this work and I will keep your secret locked tight" you say as he looks deeply into your eyes then grabs your face making you blush heavily as you look back at his beautiful brown eyes completely mesmerized by them "I want you forever" he says softly before his lips meet yours in a tender kiss after some time he pulls away breathing heavily "I want to be yours forever" you say before he kisses you passionately again his hands grab your hips tightly as he makes you straddle his waist your dress is pulled off your body his fingers undo your bra then he gives your breasts a gentle squeeze making you moan loudly as you unbutton his shirt he lets you drop it down his shoulders your eyes looked at his bare chest hungrily he then flips you around so fast making you giggle he then removes your panties "so wet for me and I haven't even touched you yet" he says softly before he slides a cold finger inside you making you shiver with pleasure he goes slow at first but after you getting used to it he adds another finger making you moan loudly he puts his mouth around your clit and sucks it hard making you grab the sheets tightly as you moan loudly as your back arches slightly your body shakes with pleasure as he keeps going his fingers pumping in and out fast and hard as he sucks and licks all over your wet pussy until you squirt all over his face moaning his name as you did he licks your juices off his lips then fingers "you taste so good baby girl now get ready for me" he says softly as you are panting heavily watch him remove his pants when you see his cock spring free from it's confinement your eyes widen he was thick and long the tip was leaking precum as he gave it a few strokes before sliding it into your entrance making you gasp from the stretch once he was buried to the hilt inside you he stopped moving letting you adjust to his size before he picked up speed making you moan loudly his cold body was pressed against yours making you hold him close as he moves at a steady pace he was trying not to hurt you but he was losing control just from the way your walls are sucking him in as he kept going his fangs were out as he looked down at you seeing how much you were enjoying this intimate moment you weren't afraid of him anymore his pace increased his fingers bruise your delicate skin as he holds you close until he cums deep inside you moaning loudly as he did so he calms down and his fangs disappear as he then kisses you deeply then pulls away then cleans you up then pulls you close "I won't turn you until you are ready cause this life is hard and I don't want you to rush into it just because of me" he says softly as he looks down at you "I understand I want to take things slow for now as a couple I love you bi han" you say softly making him smile as you both cuddle you fall asleep in his arms a few years later you become a vampire only down side to that was you couldn't have any kids but he didn't want any so it didn't bother him so much the sun didn't bother you so much either you had to wear sunglasses during the day cause they hurt from the light of the sun you got married too and lived happily ever and undead.