Christmas Party

Depuis le début

Wendy: "Don't worry, Hitoshi; Deep down inside, they're actually very sweet."

     Suddenly, the door opened up and revealed Eri in her Christmas outfit.

Eri: "Hi, Sky Maiden; Hi, Deku; Hi, Nebula."

Izuku: "Eri, you made it."

Wendy: "Hi, Eri, we're so glad you came."

Chelia: "Hitoshi, this is Eri; She's 1 of the kids we rescued last year."

Hitoshi: "Oh yeah, she's that kid with the Rewind Quirk, right?"

Eri: "That's me; I'm still getting learning how Holidays are being celebrated differently from others."

Wendy: "Aw, hang in there, Eri; You'll get used to it eventually."

Izuku: "Besides, Christmas is the best time of the year to spend some quality time with friends and family."

Chelia: "In fact, by the end of tonight, you'll soon have a good hold of this Holiday and be chilling like a snowman in no time."

     With those words said, Chelia got up from her spot on the couch and began to sing.
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

     After the song ended, Wendy came up with an idea on how Eri can be part of their fun.

Wendy: "Hey, Eri, our Music group is working on the same song we did for our Classmates last year. Wanna help us out with it again?"

Eri: "Yeah."

Chelia: "Izuku, you wanna tag in on this?"

Izuku: "Yeah, that sounds great."

     Time flew by fast from an hour and the Music group was ready to start their performance for their Classmates.

Wendy: "Alright, guys, let's do this."

     With those words said, the Music group got everything prepared and began to sing.
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

(Solos in order: Wendy, Eri, Izuku
Duets in order: Mina+Ochaco, Kyoka+Chelia, Izuku+Wendy
Basically everyone joins in at the chorus.)
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
     After the song ended, everyone in Class-2A cheered with delight and the Music group took a break.

Chelia: "Ah yeah, still got it."

Izuku: "I guess so."

Eri: "How was I?"

Wendy: "Lovely as always, Eri."

     Just then, Izuku turned to Katsuki, Shoto, and Eijiro, and came up with an idea of his own for them as well.

Izuku: "Oh, Hey, guys, should we do that song from last year again too?"

Shoto: "Yeah, I'm up for it."

Eijiro: "Me too; Bakugo, you in?"

Katsuki: "Eh, why not?"

     With those words said, the 4 boys got to the front of the room and began to sing.
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

     After the song ended, everyone cheered with delight and they returned to their seats.

Wendy: "Still got it even after a year, huh?"

Katsuki: "You know it, Lovebug."

Eijiro: "Ah man, that felt awesome!"

Shoto: "I agree with you there, Kirishima."

Izuku: "Not gonna lie, it still feels great."

????: "I'll say; You kids really know how to throw a party with some Holiday Music."

     Everyone in Class-2A turned their heads fast and saw what might be the best surprise of the year. Who could it be? Only time will tell for certain.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...