CHAPTER 1- Strike First

Start from the beginning

I went up to my room and decided to call it a day, i was too tired to do anything.

later that night i overhead dad apologising to sam, of course. I got no apology, its fine though. Im used to it.

___________________

The next day at school we had just got our lunch. Me, sam and Yasmin started walking over to our table, i was walking behind them of course. As we made out way over we passed the 'nerd' table which only usually consists of demetri and Eli, but another boy was there.

He was quite cute actually, i gave him a small smile which he returned. Heat rose to my cheeks but i quickly look down as i swiftly made my way over to our table.

"oh my god guys, do you see that guy over there who looks like he went down on a lawnmower, he's wearing the ugliest fucking sweater i've ever seen." Yasmin laughed.

"thats so wrong." sam chuckled awkwardly,

"speaking of wrong- check out fuglisha, she looks like she ate a whole picnic table." Yasmin said, which made everyone but me and sam laugh.

"that's not funny." i said softly, looking over and Aisha. shes so pretty, i never understood why people hated her so much.

"whats not funny is how much food you put on that plate, here ill help" Yasmin said as she took away my sandwich which means i was only left with yoghurt and an orange juice box.

i look up from my plate and see the boy i smiled at earlier walking towards our table, he was looking at me. he smiled at me once again until kyler came and sat between me and sam, he put his arms around both of us and waved sarcastically at the new kid.

he sighs in defeat and turns around and goes back to his table. i push kyler's arm off of me and watch the new kid walk away.
_________________
Tonight sam was having Kyler over for dinner and mom and dad didn't want me to be a 'bother' so they told me to make myself busy.

I wasn't surprised they didn't want me there, i just decided to ride my bike around town until i got all the way to reseda. I found a minimart and i had some change so i went to buy a slushy, i walked past this new 'cobra kai' dojo and i looked into the window and saw the boy from earlier.

He looked over at me and smiled, he gestured for me to come in and i walked over to the door and let myself in.

"hey.." i said shyly with a small smile, he said hello back but then someone came up behind me.

"Miguel can you scrub the- oh, is this your girlfriend?" the voice said, i turned around and saw a tall blonde man who was around my fathers age.

"n-no, we just go to the same school is all." i stuttered as a small blush crept up on mine and Miguel's cheeks.

"oh..well, someone gotta scrub the toilet.." johnny said gesturing for Miguel to go do it.

"right! care to join me?" Miguel said jokingly.

"might as well, I've got nothing better to do." i followed him into the bathroom and stood behind him as he scrubbed the toilet. We were in a comfortable silence until it was disrupted but voices coning from the main room of the dojo.

"bathrooms clean! is there anything else you need me to do?" Miguel walked out of the bathroom while i was checking my hair in the mirror.

"I'm sorry sensei.." Miguel said as he stood still. I followed him out and stood next to him, "is everything oka- dad?" i said.

"Aurora! what in gods name are you doing here? you know what thats it," he walked over and grabbed my arm and pulled my behind him. "I'm sick of your nonsense young lady." he stated angrily.

"but i-" he quickly shushed me. "you and i- this..we aren't done." my dad said to johnny before beginning to walk away, dragging me with him.

"I'm right here man." johnny said, implying that he could fight him.

my dad sighed and turned around before continuing to walk out of the dojo, i quickly mouthed sorry and waved goodbye to Miguel before my dad continued dragging me out.

we got into the car and left quickly. i looked over at my dad and he was fuming.

"I honestly don't know what's up with you recently aurora. i mean, throwing party's, becoming friends with a cobra kai student. i thought you were better then this. you should be more like sam, I'm so disappointed in you." he sighed.

"I'm sorry.." i whispered quietly, i was afraid if i spoke any louder a sob would escape my lips, i turned to look out the window and wiped the single tear that dripped from my eye.
________________________
lia writes:
i skipped the first episode since i didn't really find anywhere i wanted to fit her into it. as u can tell my girl is very mistreated but hopefully Miguel can treat her right. ps, please don't be ghost readers guys maybe comment or even a vote would be nice 🙏🏻 thanks, have a good
day/night mls <3