Desired by all, claimed by one

Comincia dall'inizio

"You're pretty."

That was the first thing that came out of his mouth. She held back her tears, her body submitting to the fate in front of her eyes. Take me away, she thought to herself, feeling his arms wrap around her body. Luffy then stretched out his other hand to grab the roof of another building, and landed a little roughly, making her cough and wiggle in his arms.

"Ms pretty. What are you running from?"

"..."

What an idiot, she thought. He thinks acting differently will get him whatever he wants. Luffy was simply stating a fact that he felt the urge to share; he wasn't one to ogle at women, but her presence made him want to hold her and chat with her for hours. Not caring whether what he was feeling was something he recognized, Luffy continued holding her in his arms. She sighed out loud and let out a tear, still not used to being chased down by lustful men and angry women.

"You're the first one to do that... thing with your arm. I'll give you that."

"Huh?"

Her lifeless tone of voice made Luffy unsure of what to do next. He was familiar with dealing with either friend or foe, nothing in between. She then continued staring at him, before realising that he looked quite harmless despite his weird capabilities. And she knew very well what danger in humans looked like. Should I try... to resist? She thought, as she nervously watched his expression. Luffy was looking down at his crew mates from the roof, when Robin reached the top of the roof as well after seeing he was there.

Robin could not help but gasp- the lady from the newspapers had her face and body filled with scratches and scars. Ones that you could not simply match to "The Seductress". Her jaw dropping in concern, Robin reached out her hand, gently instructing Luffy to let her go. Luffy refused, holding her even closer. I knew it. Resistance would have been futile, she thought, as she met eyes with Robin.

Go ahead, slap me too, she thought. However, Robin did no such thing. Instead, she traced her hair with a gentle caress, asking Luffy to let go of her again.

"Luffy. Please. I know her."

You know me? She scoffed at Robin's words. Probably another wife of a husband who was stupidly after the likes of me, she thought. Despite her unpleasant assumptions, Robin maintained a distance, and did nothing to intimidate her. Luffy then pouted, instructing those downstairs to attack anyone who was after her. That meant a good number of people, both men and women who were either completely for her, or against her. Every Strawhat leaped into action without hesitation- words of the captain meant obedience.

"Let's go down. Also... She will join our crew."

Luffy held her close, still confused at her lack of resistance and his own reluctance to let her go. Robin then decided to take her by force, as she closed her eyes and summoned extra hands to hold onto the wanted woman. In that commotion, the three of them headed down with much ease and comfort, as Zoro turned his head to face Luffy holding onto a woman. That's unlike him, he thought, as the woman in question dropped onto the ground, running away from Luffy. Luffy stood there, not stretching his arm and not saying words to try and convince her to stay. He simply told everyone she was to be their new crew mate, to which everyone took a look at her. The males instantly felt an attraction towards her, as they continued fending off blows without injuring their opponents too much.

"Zoro! Make sure you get her safely!"

Luffy shouted, barking orders at Zoro. Her head turned towards the man named Zoro. He carried an air of determination and charisma that she could not ignore. Feeling unaccustomed to the feelings she was feeling, she continued staring at him for a long time. The air that surrounded him was nothing like those other men that only had strength to overpower the weak. He seemed to be able to overpower anyone, no, anything. Feeling her heart throb quickly, she watched him coming closer to her, with obvious intent to bring her to the ship. She felt trapped between the familiar equation of men being dangerous and him being somewhat desirable. She had to take a stance somehow, she thought, as she raised her voice for him to hear.