EP.1 - "I can't take my eyes off her" JK FF

The crowd filled with fans, journalists and cameramen, chatter as they wait at the airport for the new sensation in k-pop to arrive. The exit door opens, creating a wave of excitement in fans as they start screaming her name. The camera flashes, taking multiple pictures of her as the security tries to keep them in control while the journalists bombard with tons of questions.

 The camera flashes, taking multiple pictures of her as the security tries to keep them in control while the journalists bombard with tons of questions

"OH MY GOD THATS KIM Y/N"

"KIM Y/N PLEASE LOOK AT US"

"KIM Y/N ARE YOU DEBUTING SOON?"

She quickly exits the airport and hops into the company van to meet the one and only Bang PD.

Y/N : Hello, Mr.Bang! *she bows respectfully*

Bang PD : It's great to see you back here, Y/N! *he smiles as he pats her hair*

Y/N : same here but damn. that's a huge crowd *she says out of nervousness and excitement*

Bang PD : This is just the beginning Y/N. Let's go on with the press-meet as soon as we reach the company!

 Let's go on with the press-meet as soon as we reach the company!

Y/N, along with the company executives enter the hall filled with eager journalists. they sit down and Bang PD starts speaking.

Bang PD : Most of you must be curious about the girl sitting here, with us. She is Kim Y/N, our long awaited trainee who is going to debut soon as a soloist and a member sub-unit made with different idols from various company's. While the details of the sub-unit will be kept confidential for the time being, Kim Y/N will introduce herself.

- Y/N stands up and starts speaking as anxiously -

Y/N : Hello! I'm Kim Y/N, a trainee of Hybe entertainment and i'll be making my debut this month with a single so, please look forward to it. *she bows*

I'm 24 this year and a korean and I have lived in the states till recently. My main strengths are dancing and rapping but i promise that i'm a good singer too! *she chuckles as the whole crowd laughs at her being adorable*

Bang PD : Although she can't reveal more, we will be updating her profile on our website for you guys to know her. All the videos related to her debut will be uploaded very soon. She is THE SECRET WEAPON of hybe entertainment. That's how good she is! You will not be disappointed!