Chapter 25: Linked

Start from the beginning

"Come in." He heard Dekota say as the boy walked in and sure enough there she was alongside the short, white haired doc.

"Oh its you." Said Weiss as Dekota waved hello. "What brings you here?"

Alex would take out the jar of blood from his pocket and place it on the table.

Weiss just gave him a stare, not really sure on how to react as Alex sighed.

"Long story short, I'm after an assassin and need to uncover their identity. Managed to snag enough of their blood to get it tested, hence why I'm here." He said.

Weiss just sighed and grabbed the jar as she looked over to Dekota.

"You available to help me out?" She asked as Dekota nodded.

"Alright." Said Weiss before turning back to face Alex. "You stay here. This'll take a moment."

Alex nodded and sat on one of the chairs as Dekota and Weiss both left the examination room.

A decent amount of time would pass as Alex would up taking a nap during the wait.

Eventually he felt repeated poking on his face.

"Hey. Wake up already." He heard.

Alex would slowly opened his eyes and saw that Weiss was back in the room.

"Oh. Hey."

"Finally. Anyways, we got a name from the sample."

"Who is it?"

"A girl named Akame Satsuki. Young female with long black hair and red eyes."

When Weiss said that, Alex went quiet in shock.

'The damn neighbor's the assassin!? Shit. That definitely explains the random blood trail leading up to her room.' Thought Alex.

"I asked Dekota to go search all records for any relevant information on her. She'll be back here soon and hand you a file. I gotta go back to my usual duties."

"Right. Thank you Weiss."

"Don't mention it. I'm heading off now. Tot zeins." Said the doctor, waving and telling him goodbye in her native language as she left the room.

Alex would wait once again, this time for Dekota as he sat back down on the chair.

After a slightly longer wait, Alex heard the door open as he saw Dekota walk into the room as she handed him a file with numerous papers in it.

"Here you go. Everything that I'd them relevant and important concerning Akame Satsuki." She said.

Alex nodded and began to read through everything in the papers as they practically had everything about her. Her name, age, date of birth, hometown, etc.

The file stated that she had citizenship in Japan and Germany before now moving to Lastation. It also said that she had recently moved into an apartment near downtown and visited a doctor for a severe cut on her left wrist.

"Damn. This thing is as up to date as it can get." Said Alex who was a little impressed.

As he continued reading, he got to one section that made him go silent.

When he got to the section concerning Akame's family, it stated that her parents were non other than Akari and Akira.

"W-Wait hold on. It says here that her parents are Akari and Akira. That's surely wrong right? I-I mean, those are my parents."

"Alex. All that information is from official databases. The chances of incorrect information are slim to none."

"T-Then that means..................."

"It means this assassin you're after, Akame Satsuki, is your older sister."

Alex was beside himself.

All this time he had a sibling and he never knew about it.

Hell not once did his mom ever mention let alone allude to it.

For some reason, Alex felt bothered by this.

Bothered by the fact that his mom would keep such important information like this private.

His mind went back to all those years he had virtually spent alone after the massacre as he wondered how different things would've gone had he known about and stayed with his long lost sister the whole time.

"Dekota. Mind if I, take this home with me?"

"Go ahead. You did ask for it after all so it's pratically yours."

Alex nodded and thanked Dekota before leaving the hospital as he immediately made his way over to his bike file on hand.

'I need an answer from her. Now.'

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 25: Complete