"You did really good today, baby." Jaein intertwined her hands with her boyfriend's that was on top of her thigh. Her lips formed into a smile while looking him as he was paying attention to the road. "It went so well and I think there is a great potential that it will work out next year, trust me."

"Jeno and I were so stressed about it, you have no idea." Haechan took a deep breath and brought their intertwined hands to Haechan's lips. He kissed the back of her hand. "We were so worried that it didn't go as planned."

"But it did, and that's all that matters." Jaein's cheeks flustered red due to the impact of Haechan's lips on the back of her hand but nevertheless now they were stress free.

Haechan parked the car into the parking garage and they went up to the condo together hand in hand. Once they got into their condo and closed the door, Jaein was pushed against the front door and Haechan hungrily kissed her lips.

Jaein missed this with him, missing the times he held her like it was his last straw. She slowly made her hands to his chest and behind his neck. She tugged his hair a little bit. When Haechan got her off guard, he deepens the kiss and slid his tongue in.

Then he tapped on Jaein's thighs, telling her to get up and hook it around his waist. They let go of the kiss and looked at each other in the most loving way.

"I missed this." Jaein booped her nose with his.

"I know you do." Haechan pecked her pretty lips. "You took care of me when I was stressed so I should give you what you deserved."

"Show me how much then."

He now carried her to their shared bedroom and continued with their night. There was no interruptions, just Jaein and Haechan.

"I'm going to show you why that I get to have you all to myself."

-

Jaein and Haechan were at the BOL HQ building. It was already a few weeks after from their e-sports tournament so it was a normal day in the office building. It was rather fun than boring since creativity was constant. Testing and developing systems were also constant too.

Jaein had came to work later that day due to a doctor's appointment in the morning to check on her well being. Everything was going smoothly so she had a smile on.

Jaein's smiled did fade away when she saw a specific woman going into Haechan's office room for work purposes, but she also knew it was not for work purposes.

"Why is she going into Haechan's office again?" Jaein rolled her eyes, laptop in her arms while contemplating with Chenle who was there at the same time. He also was giving that sass.

"I don't know, probably trying to get a date with him. But the thing is, relationships are not allowed to be disclosed especially through coworkers." Chenle shrugged, eating his bag of chips.

"Yeah, it's not professional if I told people I was dating Haechan, otherwise people would think I got the job easily just because or people think I slept with him for a higher promotion." Jaein's voice grew a lot more aggressive as she huffed her breath.

"Yeah but you did sleep with him-"

"Chenle, shut up! We're at work!" Jaein whispered yelled and muffled his mouth with her hands as she looked around making sure no one was around.

After Jaein released her hand from Chenle's mouth, he spoke again. "My point is still valid about you and Haechan." Jaein then had to whisper yell him for the second time, leaning closer to his ear.

"Yeah, but not for those reasons!"

-

"Hi Haechan." Ryulin beamed a smile at his office giving him the necessary papers he needed. He knew Ryulin had a crush on him but also relationships are not allowed to be disclosed at work, especially in the BOL HQ Building.