"I ate with Hyunji and Erin earlier while we went to get you guys food." Jaein grabbed a pill from her bag and swallowed it quickly with the water.

"How was the doctor this morning?" Haechan watched her placed the container of pills back into her bag, he ate while waiting to hear from her. He looked at her in such adoration but also laced with some worry.

"It was a pretty good session. If it continues, I can stop within a year." Jaein answered her boyfriend's question and he pulled her into a hug.

"That's great news Jaein. I'm so proud of you. I always am and always will. I'm always here by your side." Haechan kissed the crown of her forehead while she slowly moved closer to her boyfriend to hug him tighter. She needed this moment.

"Haechan?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

Haechan's lips formed into a smile, kissing her again, but this time on her lips.

"I love you too."

-

The e-sports were about to start. Everyone was getting ready into their positions while Jaein and Jaemin ran around to make sure every team member was okay, especially if their photography and videography camera were working. Their main job was to make sure the big screen was always in focus with the game itself and the faces of who was speaking at the moment.

Haechan and Jeno stood at the front of the stage and the crowd went wild seeing the two official developers were standing on stage, ready to go.

"Welcome everyone to the very first e-sports for Beyond the Legacy where the two finalists, Zerobaseone and RIIZE will be playing against one another." Haechan announced and everyone went wild. Then he explained the opening notes.

Jeno then explained the rules and ended with some clarifications. "Please remember, only 5 members will be able to play and no third party usage to prevent cheating. In addition, the main screen will be behind their actual game by 3 minutes to also prevent cheating."

After the announcement, all team members lined up to their designated computers and the tournament has started. Erin, Mark, Chenle, and Jisung were the spectator speakers throughout the game so that the crowd could be entertained.

"Ricky has made first blood!"

"I think Shotaro and Anton is about to make the kill on Hanbin with the help of Wonbin."

"Eunseok is doing so well on top lane!"

"Taerae and Matthew are on the look out!"

"Sungchan and Seunghan are about to take down their tower!"

"Gyuvin is about to stop them from taking their dragon!"

More chants were going through since the game was pretty intense. Haechan and Jeno were not stressed anymore by the comfort of their girlfriends and everything going well. The intense game ended after an hour and nine minutes with RIIZE as the winner. Haechan and Jeno came out and passed their trophies and the whole gang celebrated with a KBBQ dinner.

-

Haechan and Jaein made their way to their now shared apartment which was a condo. They were extremely full from the KBBQ dinner with their friends. The apartment that he shared with Jeno and Mark is now officially Jeno and Hyunji's apartment. Jaein also got her license and had her own car but Haechan is in love with driving her everywhere.

Haechan was at a stoplight when he placed his hand on her thigh, a habit he developed ever since they got back together. It made Haechan feel less anxious knowing that she was by his side. Jaein didn't mind it as this point since she was so used to it.