Haechan obviously was a true gentleman and opened the passenger door to Jaein so that she got inside of his car. He got into the driver seat and pulled something out. It was a blindfold.

Jaein was blindfolded for practically the whole ride now. Her hands were cold for some reason so Haechan used his right hand to engulf her's so that it would warm up.

"Hae, when are we going to be there?" Jaein used the nickname she used to call him if she wanted to be soft. Lover boy was more of a nickname to tease him. He smiled in the fact that she remembered that she used to call him that.

"We'll be there in 5 minutes baby. I promise you won't wait too long." Haechan turned the steering wheel so that they turned to a different street. Jaein trusted his driving so she wasn't shaken up.

After a few minutes, Haechan parked at a parking garage and opened the blind fold for Jaein. She was a little confused but she trusted what he had planned. They got out of the car and walked to a cable car station after buying their tickets, in which Haechan insisted on paying.

"We're going to Namsan Tower." Haechan brightly revealed to the younger girl who's eyes lit up seeing the cable car and the whole tower. It was beautiful.

"I haven't been in so long!" Jaein pecked Haechan's cheeks, holding his hand. "This is amazing really. You're the best."

"You only say that in bed though." Haechan teased Jaein and she gave him a light push, knowing exactly what he was referencing to.

"Anyways, let's go on with your birthday shall we?"

-

The two had got off the cable car a long time ago and walked around the tower area. Then they went inside and buy locks so that they can write their wishes on the tower.

"What did you write?" Haechan asked the younger and she hid her lock.

"You don't need to know. How about you?" Jaein replied back and he mimicked in her voice the same exact words and she lightly shoved him.

"You're annoying." Jaein's lips formed into a pout, looking directly at him.

"But you love me." Haechan pulled the girl closer and kissed her forehead. They both let out a heart laugh after that.

When they finished, they locked theirs together on the wall as well as the many locks that were already there. Right after Namsan Tower they had their fancy dinner and now they were settling down back at Jaein's house after their meal, given the fact that they are both homebodies.

Also, the birthday girl had ask him to stay for the night meaning that Haechan was invited to their family time for Jaein's birthday which was also hearty. Now the couple are settling in Jaein's bedroom, fully in their pajamas.

Now they settled on Jaein's bed, cuddling while watching some television shows. After finishing an episode, Haechan grabbed something from his bag and hid it behind his back.

"So.... to end the day. I can't forget to give the birthday girl her birthday present." Haechan cheeks sat down on the bed next to Jaein.

"Oh, I didn't really think about it." Jaein scratched her head nervously cause she didn't really think about if Haechan got her a gift. "What is it?" Jaein looks at him with sparkling eyes.

He handed her the small box that was cutely wrapped. She opened it slowly seeing two necklaces. One was written as 'H' and one was written as 'J.' It was also gold and it was in nice cursive. The writing wasn't big but it was small enough that it was noticeable on the collarbone while wearing it.

"You didn't have to...." Jaein's tears slowly fell and she covered her mouth. Haechan was starting to get worried that she didn't like the present. Instead, he was met with a bear hug.

"I love it so much Haechan. Thank you!" Jaein pulled away from the hug and her hands moved to his cheeks, pressing a kiss on his lips. Thankfully, Haechan was relieved and he kissed her back.

"Can I have the 'H' at least?" Jaein asked her boyfriend and he playfully rolled his eyes and cheeks.

"Yes, babe. The 'H' is for you and the 'J' is for me. Let me put it on for you." Haechan grabbed the small box and put on the necklace for Jaein. Jaein did the same.

After putting on the necklaces, the two looked into each others' eyes and whispered their 'I love yous.' They were happy to the point where Haechan pulled the girl closer and dove his lips onto hers, finishing the younger girl's birthday off.

The kiss was slow and passionate but got heated as time passed. Arms were secured one another and noises were to a dim. Their relationship has exponentially grew.

Releasing from the kiss they both had heavy breaths, full of love in their eyes.

"If I was born again, I'd still try to get you as my boyfriend no matter what."

"I would make sure that you will only belong to me Na Jaein, no matter what."

"I love you Lee Haechan."

"I love you too baby."

-

epilogue soon! thanks for sticking!