She ended the randomly recorded video. Getting up and sliding on her house shoes. She walked outside of her room and down the hall to the living room.

"Oh my gosh, where have y'all been?" She dramatically skipped to the couch to sit next to her baby brother.

"I should ask you the same shit. Being grown." Dakai gave her a side-eye. Ashton just clapping his hands as he watched Ms Rachel on his tablet.

"Hi Ashton, I missed you sooo much tink." She picked the six month old up. Her father had four kids. Three with their mother, and one with their step mother.

Ashton nodded and gave a gummy smile. He just started teething so he was chewing on everything.

"So uhm. How's everything been guys?" She looked at her two older siblings who just looked at her. "Make some noise yall, the fuck. Ahhh!" She quietly yelled while twisting the baby back and forth. Making him laugh and smile. Ashton gave a full view of his pink gums.

"You think you grown nie?" Dakai asked his baby sister.

"Who said I was being grown? I'm seventeen." She rolled her eyes.

"He's not my boyfriend, first of all because I know that's what you're talking about. But even if he was, i'm seventeen. You know what y'all was doing when y'all were seventeen? Thottin' and plottin'." She said in a matter factly manner.

"You got it. Just stay safe and don't get yo' self hurt. Id be mad if I gotta beat up another lil boy." Dakai shook his head.

"Ain't nobody told you to do that." Da'maiya shook her head.

"Ion know why da' hell you shakin' yo head like you ain't beat up his sista." Dakai looked at his closer to age sister.

"Great talk guys. I'm going back in my room for the rest of the week. Bye tink." She kissed the baby and sat him back down on the soft carpet he crawled on.

Daijiana walked to her room, closing the door behind her. She walked over to her phone which had two imessage notifications. Both from Dd.

dd😵‍💫🩷

i left my amiri hoodie
there?

yeah

i'm come get it in a min

okay, text me when
you outside or wtv

*dd😵‍💫🩷 hearted okay, text
me when you outside or wtv*

She sat her phone back down, going to find some pajama pants. She chose some black True Religion ones, they were like sweat pants but were pajama pants.

She knew her siblings were leaving soon, they were going to take Ashton home and then go on a two man or something. Even though they both had girlfriends. But Daijiana didn't know nothing about that.

She shoved her phone in her pocket then walked to the kitchen. She decided to clean it since no one else wanted to. Her mom would be back tomorrow, so she cleaned. Da'maiya cleans the bathrooms and Dakai does the yard work. So Daijiana cleans the living room and kitchen, it was very functional. As long as they all did what they needed to do, the house stayed clean.

"Echo, play Dej Loaf station." She called out to the kitchen's smart speaker. My Beyoncé by Durk featuring Dej Loaf played. Daijiana sung the lyrics while putting up the dishes from the dish rack.

She washed the dirty ones and filled up the empty dish rack. She soon finished and cleaned the counters. Then, cleaned the stove and microwave.

That's all it took really, no one really was in the kitchen other than Daijiana. So once she was done, she turned the speaker off and walked to her room. Continuing the Dej Loaf station.

Her phone buzzed in her picket. She pulled it out, reading the 'come open the door' text from David. Daijiana walked out of her room and opened the house's front door. Being greeted by the lightskin boy.

She closed the door and locked it behind him. Even if he was just running in and out, she liked the door locked when she was basically home alone.

"Why you take yo' shoes off if you're just grabbing your hoodie?" She asked walking in front of him, watching him unlace his black Rick Owens and set them to the side of the door.

"Cause I missed you. Youn want me to stay?" He asked her, pulling her closer to him by her waist.

"I missed you too." She spoke softly, looking down at him sitting on the couch.

"Mmm, how you been ma?" He lowered his hands so they rested on her butt, she loved him touching on her. No matter where, she loved the feeling.

"I've been good, I haven't seen you all week." She shook her head. They hadn't really spent time together since they went to the fashion show. He had left to do a show in Chicago, she hadn't seen him since. He had gotten back two days ago and just wanted to be home. Understandable. "How was your show?" She got out of his arms and sat next to him.

"It was coo'. I met Lil Durk and shi'." He cheesed. He had been listening to Lil Durk since he was young so it was cool to meet someone he was heavily inspired and influenced by.

"You're so handsome." She smiled, holding both sides of his face with her hands.

"Thank you Daij." He cheesed, his hands laying on her butt while she sat on his lap, facing him. They were listening to music while talking. Something they tended to do a lot.

"Gimme ah' kiss." He looked into her pretty almond shaped eyes. She leaned in to give him a kiss, both closing their eyes.

"You always wanna kiss." She smiled. He definitely wasn't coming off of her any time soon. And she could say the same.

"Daijiana?" He paused. Since he already knew the feeling was mutual, he should just ask now. She hummed in response.

"You wanna be my girl?" He asked.

- Omani's Corner: Lil durk, I heard you wanna do a freaky song wit tha queen

- Omani's Corner: Lil durk, I heard you wanna do a freaky song wit tha queen. What's good🫦

proofread until the end, 1.1.24

Fuck any and all typos

okay, i'm done updating now, MWAH