No One Will Ever Belive You (Meme)

Start from the beginning

*During the mission*
"Ok, Daniel. You need to stay focused, this mission is very important and you can't mess this up." Pidge said while turning in their seat to look at Daniel.
"Don't worry Pidge, I understand. Keith was really serious during that meeting. I rather not have a serious talk with Keith if I can avoid it. So, how long until Keith and Allura's distraction." Daniel responds back, getting up from the back seat.
Pidge turned back around to look at the front, pulling up a tech screen that has a timer on it, "It should be in 2 minutes and 34 seconds until you go."
"Understood." Daniel pulls out their Voltcom weapon of speed. They starts to stretch to be prepare for the run.
Pidge turns again to Daniel, "Remember, you have to listen very carefully to what I said for the code." In an instance, Pidge's tone turns from concern to accusatory, "But I'm guessing you don't need my help hacking that computer."
Daniel's eyes widens in shock from hearing Pidge's comment, clearly not expecting that,"Pidge, I don't know what you're talking about?"
"Don't play dumb with me now, Daniel." Their eyes squints a bit at Daniel's seemly lies.
"Pidge, we don't have time to argue about this!" They start to freak out since the timer for the distraction is about to go off.
"You are right," moment of silence, "We will talk about this later." They said in a cold manner.
"Sure." Daniel said with the same tone, leaving after looking at the time on projection that was still on.
Pidge turns back and sat down getting everything ready for hacking the computer. Daniel runs into the villain base, looking around they saw no guards or enemies at all. Daniel thought, 'Keith's distraction worked! Thanks Keith.' In a flash, the automatic traps that would hurt or even kill went off, but with their speed they would pass the traps right before it goes off. Daniel quickly made their way to the computer room, the big blue lights made it obvious it was the right room. Daniel looked at the strange, but familiar computer.
"I'm at the computer Pidge. What do I need to do?" Changing their tone to a serious one, which is very unlike them.
"Ok, you're going to use the hard drive I gave you and put it into the outlet that looks like a lighting-shocked face. Got it?"
"...no because you never gave me a hard drive..."
"...."
"Pidge?"
"@&@&$$@. I forgot to give it to you! It's too late for you to come back and get it. And I can't get it to you without setting off the traps!" Pidge's thoughts are filled with worry, 'I can't believe that forgot to give Daniel the hard drive, I was too focused on my suspicious! I should have been focused on the mission!'
Daniel could tell that Pidge was starting to lose it, they kind of blamed themself. They were at least a part of the cause and they knew it. They quickly decided on a plan of action, no matter what the outcome was for them,"Don't worry Pidge! I know what I'm doing!"
"Wait, Daniel! The computer is trapped too! If you do one wrong thing this mission is over and you are in grave danger!" Pidge's worry of the mission quickly turned to worry about Daniel's safety.
"Pidge!"
"What!"
"I hacked it...I'm done."
"What..."
A voice came out of both of their volcoms, "Great job you two. Their shields are down, we can end this."
"Thanks, Keith. What do need us to do?" Daniel responds to Keith since Pidge is now shocked by the events that just happened to respond themselves.
"You two can go help Hunk and Larmina on the battlefield." With that Keith ended his communication with the two.
"Pidge, are you ok? I'm coming back." Daniel said with concern. They ran back through the traps, making it back safely to Green. Daniel saw that Pidge was in a daze of shock.
All Pidge could think was, 'How did Daniel do that without the hard drive? Was I right about Daniel, if I'm right then why did Daniel help us? It doesn't make sense if Daniel is working for Wade unless that's why Daniel is doing this. Daniel could not keep up the act, so revealing it by helping us would make it so we are less suspicious of them.'
"PIDGE!" Daniel yelled, startling Pidge. "I have been calling your name, we have to go help Hunk and Larmina."
"Oh..y-yeah, sure. We are going to talk about all of this after the mission. Understand?"
"Yeah, I know," Daniel says in defeat. Daniel sits down, letting Pidge fly Green to where they are needed. Quickly getting out of the loin to the battlefield, helping Hunk and Larmina with taking down the enemies there. The mission didn't last much longer, Lance and Vince were able to finish their part of the mission without any trouble. The team was finally able to destroy one of the bases of terrorists, a group that has been doing business with Wade for tech and weapons. The small planet was safe from the deadly destruction that was planned against them.