I lightly jog to the stairs to go to my room before she calls my name. I stop and sigh and turn to face her.

"Yes?"

"Thank you..." I lightly nod my head, "no problem." I turn back to go change. I grab extra clothes for her as I can imagine sleeping in her clothes would be uncomfortable. I make my way back down and give her the clothes.

"Umm the bathroom is right over there and here's a little bag for your dirty clothes." She stands up in front of me, "any last calls for anything at the store?"

She smiles at me, "you're really sweet. Why are you hanging out with Jarvis and his friends? You're nothing like them."

I make my way over to grab my keys. "Personal reasons." I shrug my shoulders. "Feel free to grab any drinks in the fridge and snacks from the pantry." I said as I walked out. I head out to the store to go buy some stuff for her to clean up for the night.

*Wanda's POV*

Carol pulls up to Y/n's house.

"Her car isn't here..." Natasha said looking around the huge house.

"Maybe she parked it in the garage? You know, so they never know if she's home or not?" Carol suggested.

"Thanks for the ride. I'm gonna go in and wait for her until she gets back." I said unbuckling my seatbelt.

"Woah wait. You don't want us to go in with you?" Natasha turned from the passenger seat to look at me.

I take a big deep breath in and exhale. "Y/n has some serious explaining to do. I'll be okay."

"We can wait out here until we know you've made it in safe." Carol said. "I can't really see the door from here, but just text us and let us know when you make it in."

I nod to them exhaling again. My heart was pounding trying get some explanation from Y/n. This probably wasn't the best move since we've been broken up for weeks now, but I had to see her.

"Thank you guys." I said before leaving. Natasha rolls down her window as I shut the door.

"Hey. You just message us if you need us to pick you up okay?" She said leaning against the window frame.

"She won't hurt me." I said crossing my arms.

"I know she won't hurt you physically Wands. She's not in her right mind right now. She can say some pretty hurtful things." I acknowledge Natasha's comment and give her a nod. Thank goodness Y/n hasn't changed the code. I text the girls that I'm in and I see Carol's car drive off. It felt nice being back here but I can sense an emptiness with Hazel being gone. I stop walking as I think the reality of the situation. What if Y/n was fucking the other girl right now? What if they were cuddled in bed together? I would not be able to handle seeing her with anybody else. I hear the tv on a low volume and begin walking towards the living room until I hear someone else's voice call out Y/n's name.

"Y/n? Are you back already?" I walk into the living room and I see a girl wearing Y/n's clothes. Did she actually fuck this girl already? I envied seeing her in Y/n's clothing. My insecurities shot up my spine as the girl and I just looked at each other not being able to get a word out. She crosses her arms,