Chapter II : Loss & Grief

Fleur POV

We've been wandering around the forest for some time now and I don't know how many times I've dozed off because of the tiredness that caught up to me.

And Y/N had to carry me on her back since we really can't stop because we can't be too sure that we're not being followed.

So after hours of walking we finally made it to the end of the forest while my sister stopped near the edge of the cliff overviewing a town with a pier.

I let out a sigh of relief after seeing the morning light as Y/N teleported in the alleyways to avoid being seen before walking out into the street looking for a place to stay.

Luckily our powers helped us forge a real actual money that the landlord allowed us to enter for a temporary stay.

So after we entered our room Y/N placed me down on the bed since I'm still tired from last night and I even had to witness our mother getting killed.

"Get some rest,because we're leaving before the sun sets."

Y/N answered and I can only nod not being able to speak since I'm also at a loss for what had just happened.

Our homeland was destroyed,our friends and families were murdered right before our eyes and now we don't even know where to go.

I should sleep this over so I could get some rest.

Your sister is undergoing a much harder challenge than you,she's that she - devil's prime target because her presence bears a familiarity to her.

Jhayke,was it?

How did you know about this?

Felicity,I faced her once and our battle ended up with my powers being passed down to those who saw the good in the world despite its darkness while hers came to those who thinks that its hopeless.

We both ended each other but even in death she remained resilient,she's always stronger than anything or anyone for that matter.

If only I had the same powers as the one who created her then I would've been able to destroy her completely,and even with skills and strength she exceeds in all of those.

Was she...just as evil as that she - devil?

No,shes much more worse than that.

She didn't only killed Gods,demons and monsters alike,she killed countless lives,babies,elderly and even a harmless cub.

She doesn't care for mercy,she doesn't fear God and doesn't even care if they worship her or kneel before her.

She only does what she likes,and views it as an entertainment.

Just be careful,I fear some unknown evils are risinh and this was just the start.

But maybe we could find a way to end this nightmare.

We get rid of that she - devil and the rest of the darkness so everyone could live peacefully.

Yeah,because even in the darkest of times hope will not falter.

Not now or ever.

3rd POV

As the h/c haired maiden watched the sun set into the horizon she turned around facing her younger sister who were wearing a completely different clothing with her also wearing a different outfit.

"You ready?"

Y/N asked watching her sister nod with an unsure look while the h/c haired smiled reassuringly before they both left heading to the ship.