Aimee's dad moved back to Inglewood a few days ago. Reality hit her hard yesterday. So she was really just coping. She missed her father so much. When he had in with them a year ago, everything was just so great. To have her family basically all in one place. But he had to go back to take care of his mom.

And she just wanted some alone time, she'd be fine. She just was really missing her father.

"Oh. Tuff shit. Hope she feel betta'." He hummed, pulling out his phone. It's not that he didn't care, it just wasn't his business to be honest.

He scrolled through instagram, seeing what Daijiana posted.

daijsimss

🔵⚫️

⚫️🔵

⚫️🔵

daijsimss hi main accounttt

Liked by naijahoops, ddosama and 10,518 others

naijahoops okay thennn😂🫶🏾
*liked by creator*

user9 it looks so good😫
↪️daijsimss thank youuu🫶🏾

brionnadidthat book wit meee
↪️daijsimss she gon get y'all righttt

sackchasermir 😍😍

jusgeekinnn ik das not my hat
↪️daijsimss good thing youn get
paid for thinkin!!

...

"You wanna go ta' this fashion show wit' me?" David asked the girl whom's chest he was laying on.

"Uhm, yeah sure. When is it?" She replied. She always seen fashion shows on television or instagram but she had never actually went to one.

"In four hours." He mumbled.

"And you just now askin' me? I gotta get ready." She pushed him off of her. He mugged her and watched her walk around her room, looking for a nice outfit.

She chose to wear a rose gold colored dress and a pair of white Marc Jacobs sandals. She also got a pair of heels for pictures.

"Look good, I wanna take pictures an' stuff." She grabbed the dress and sat it on her chair, then grabbing her dry towel. Daijiana grabbed a shower cap, some hair ties, and some body scrub. She was definitely gonna look good, just in case.

"Go home, get dressed. Don't embarrass me." She spoke to him. He smacked his lips.

"Don't embarrass me, the fuck." He said sassily, standing up and grabbing his chargers. "Imma go doe'. I needa run an errand." He stuffed his wrapped up charger and phone in his pocket.

As he watched her look through her closet, not even listening to what he was saying. He went behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his head on hers.

"Imma pick you up at seven, okay?" He mumbled. She hummed in response. "words?" He told her.

"Okay." She responded verbally.

"Mkay. Gimme a kiss Daijiana." He spoke more to the occupied girl. He let his arms a little loose so she could turn around and face him. She grabbed his face and pulled it down some so he could kiss her.

He moved his hand down to her butt, laying his hands on it while they shared a long kiss.

She pulled away with a smile, "Move, neaky ass!"

"You look so handsome!" Daijiana gushed while looking at him. They didn't match at all, but it was alright because they both looked nice.

They stood around security guards as they walked in. Daijiana immediately reached her hand out to grab his. It was so many people there. The fashion show was about casual, street wear, and formal. So it was a lot going on. It smelled rich. Multiple different smells from multiple different expensive colognes and perfumes filled the teens noses.

"We can sit over there." He held on to her hand tighter so her hand didn't slip from his as he gently pulled her to the seats. As soon as Daijiana sat down, she switched her shoes from heels to the sandals.

The area was not completely full of people just yet. So she took a video of him.

"Okay, give us an outfit of the day." She pressed the record button.

"Ai, got da' cartier on ma' wrist. Amiri Records Tee, Pisani jeans, Louis shoes, an' Pelle Pelle." He gave a little outfit tour.

"Mkay thennn, how much it cost?" She asked as she hyped him up and he did a little dance.

"Shi, I dunno." And she ended the video.

the outfit was definitely expensive. The shoes being 1,145, Pisani pants 210, the Amiri shirt 400, and the World Famous Soda Club Pelle Pelle coat was 1,400. So in total, his outfit was around 3,155.

"Ouu, it's starting, sit down!" She whisper yelled and pulled him to sit next to her.

- Omani's Corner: do y'all homework on me doing my homework on celebs outfits. I be gettin to the bottom of it 😭. I am the fastest outfit finder you know, i don't play, i gets down😝

not proofread, 1.1.24