Paddy Holland ~ Player Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

He purposefully moved himself and the desk he was at closer to her seat, and started tapping the pencil against the table. Grinning from ear to ear. While Y/n sat pinching the bridge of her nose, trying to avoid a headache.

"Don't talk to me. Just stop it with the pencil!" She spoke a little louder this time. In more of a stern and commanding tone.

"No actually I'm quite invested! Please tell me why you're so obsessed with what I'm doing?"

"Because it's giving me a headache!" She groaned.

"Too bad."

Y/n was at her last straw, and suddenly she turned around and ripped the pencil out of paddy's hands. Chucking across the room. Thinking, now she wouldn't have to endure the irritating tapping anymore.

But Paddy still found a way to annoy her.

"Damn, you've got a strong arm there." He spoke up, actually impressed.

"Mhm. Now shut it!"

"Okay...."

Paddy brought out a half empty Starbucks drink, and started slurping down what was left of it. Loud enough for Y/n to acknowledge.

"Are you serious..."

"What? I'm thirsty!" He argued with a chuckled in his voice. "You want some?"

"No. What I want is for you to stop making any sound! In fact! Don't even breath! That will make it all better!" She exclaimed.

"Sheesh someone's in a mood." Paddy rolled his eyes into the back of his head, returning to his solitary state.

"Thanks to you." She argued.

Once Y/n thought it was quiet enough, and things could finally be peaceful. Paddy started fidgeting with his leg, shortly after Y/n pulled out her English assignment. Which was to read hamlet.

The British boy took note of her actions and started playing with the strands of Y/n's hair, twirling them with his finger. Seemingly admiring how soft it was. You didn't even notice as he continued to do this for ten minutes, getting lost in his thoughts.

Until,

"Paddy stop playing with my hair."

He laughed again, trying to come up with more ways to piss you off. For fun. The truth was, Paddy like to see you flustered and worked up. He found such joy in your reaction, but also thought it was very cute.

All the way from the way your lips would purse into a frown, to how your entire stature would change. You would command respect and as much as Paddy refused to admit it, he found it very attractive of you.

There was something about your confidence and determination to win all the time that he thought was admirable.

So he continued to push your buttons, to keep you on your toes at all times. But also just because he liked your reactions.

"What conditioner do you use? You're hair is very soft."

"Shh. I'm reading." You replied ignoring Paddy's meaningless questions.

"What are you reading?" Paddy peaked over your shoulder and noticed it was the hamlet book that took him all of thirty minutes to get through. "You're still working on that?" His warm breath hit your neck, sending a wave of goosebumps down your back.