Meeting the Whole Gang

In class, Kelsey fiddled around with the rock under her desk. Her eyes glued to the board the teacher was pointing to but her mind kept wanting to go back to the stone.

It was shaped odd and the three blue colored stones intrigued her. But why was it shaped the way it was? It looked more like some pedometer that was dropped during a jog.

Instead of pondering any further, she put the stone away back into her pocket just as the bell rang. This bell was different from the bell her school had. This bell was soft and gentle as though written by a musician just personally for the school.

"Kelsey!" Sora called out.
She zipped up her bag and waited for Sora to join her. Thats when she noticed she was followed by two other girls.

"Hey, I finally tracked down these two and want you to meet them." Sora smiled gesturing to the two girls behind her.

One girl stood the same height as Sora and had short hair that was held back by a single barrette.
"This is Tai's sister, Kari."

"Hi, its nice to finally meet you

"Hi, its nice to finally meet you. Sora wouldn't shut up about you coming to stay with her." Kari teased.
"Hey now. It's nice to have someone come stay from a different country." Sora pouted.

"Hey! You still need to introduce me." The other girl whined.
Kelsey saw that her hair was long that framed her face really well.
"Oh right, I'm sorry. Kelsey, this is Mimi."

"Now that leaves Izzy and Joe

"Now that leaves Izzy and Joe." Sora smiled.
"Speaking of Joe, Sora have you noticed that sudden change about him?" Kari asked concerned.
Kelsey watched as the smile from Sora's face disappeared, "Is he studying again?"
"Not just that. He just seems....different." Mimi answered.
"Is everything okay?" Kelsey asked.
Sora perked up her head, "Oh no, its quite alright. Nothing to burden you with."

Kelsey returned with an appreciative smile, "It quite okay. I want to help in any way I can."
"Yeah! That's the spirit! What are you doing after school?" Mimi asked excitedly.
"I have no idea." Kelsey answered nervously turning to Sora.
"Well, how about we get the group together and go out to eat? That way Kelsey here can meet everyone else and we can get Joe to open up?" Kari suggested looking over at Sora.