It didn't take too long and Cale returned with a stoic expression on his face. In his hands a couple of white paper sheets on which the location of the 'end room' was written. To Cale it seemed too fishy to be true; on the other hand this document seemed legit enough. He would have to talk with Glenn and Bud about it, or even ask Taylor Stan for his help. After all, it wouldn't be the first time for the Marquis to compare something to an official Arm or Northern Alliance document.

"Cale-nim did-"

Cale raised his eyebrow and looked at Choi Han who was a couple of inches taller than him. Haaa, how much he regretted not being Kim Rok Soo anymore. Before he knew it, Record was acting up for less than a second, showing him the few happy memories he had with Lee Soo Hyuk and Choi Jung Soo.

Shaking his head Cale quickly returned into the here and now. It's been such a long while – he couldn't dare get emotional now, especially with others watching him. On the other hand, both him and the original Cale Henituse were exceptional and unbeatable in hiding what they were feeling. Like that, the former Kim Rok Soo who was now Cale returned to his new reality and focused on the situation ahead once again.

It all happened in a split second and nobody truly noticed beside the attentive old butler, yet Ron couldn't exactly put his finger on what had happened. He only saw his young master nim's sadness-filled eyes for less than the quarter of a second, for such a short amount of time that he even doubted himself.

"Young master-nim, what shall we do now?"

The stoic expression on Cale's face was replaced by mischievousness and the smirk that graced Cale's lips was what Raon called Cale's usual scamming smirk.

"Well, now that we got what we came here for and destroyed everything it is only right to either kill or take those dwarves with us, hm... Eruhaben-nim isn't with us, Raon isn't too, I guess-"

"Wait! Please don't kill us! We can be of use for you! We promise! We know the White Star's plans!"

Cale frowned once again and raised his eyebrows, a sign for the bold dwarf to continue speaking. A ray of hope was visible in the creature's expression and he described what his superior who was working in the 'end room' had told him.

"The White Star, he plans to cause a war on the Western Continent!"

Cale sighed and looked at the dirty floor. He really wanted to sit down. Oh, he was also feeling hungry. He missed Raon and how the tiny dragon always gave him apple pie. Guess he had to just ignore it for now until he got something to eat. Cale waited for the dwarf to continue, yet nothing came after that. The redhead raised his eyebrows oblivious to the state of his former – well, not anymore – butler and Choi Han.

Both of them didn't even know that something like that could have happened so soon, hell, they didn't even expect something like this to happen in a few hears from now! How- Who?

Cale sighed and shook his head.

"Is that all?"

"Huh?!"

Not only the dwarf but also the two people who came with him stared at him like he was some sort of madman. Cale took a deep breath and crossed his arms in front of his narrow chest. His casual yet fancy and expensive looking clothes had blood stains on them – it could only be his own blood since he had been the only one who had been bleeding.

"I asked you if that was all the information you had for me in exchange for the lives of you and your people."

Choi Han couldn't help but gasp at how unshaken Cale seemed. He was the very definition of calm, like a sturdy cliff in the ocean. Sturdy it stood there, no matter how hard the waves splashed against it.