-Don't worry! The Human says that it's okay for the people to behave strange!

The excitement in Raon's voice made it difficult for Alberu to trust his information. He simply seemed so...confident that it wasn't a bad thing at all. To Alberu, whose goal it was to be a reliable king who deeply cared about and cherished his people and who wanted to make the Raon Kingdom a better place for its citizen to feel safe the villagers' behavior felt wrong and not okay.

"Raon-nim, are you certain?"

Alberu only whispered, not for the people to hear.

-Crown Prince, whatever the Human says is true! You have to trust him, just like you promised him! Do not doubt Human!

Alberu stealthily nodded and once again focused on the citizen who very visibly afraid of the two nobles standing in the center of the plaza and openly threatening them with a war. Alberu still, even after hearing what Raon had to say, couldn't help but feel sorry for them because of his actions.

Soon, ten minutes were over and two villagers pushed their way through the crowd, followed by a visibly upset man in his late fifties. He was extremely small to be called a man though as he looked more like a...dwarf?

Alberu wasn't too certain about his hypothesis as he hadn't ever seen dwarves before and only heard about them. They were like rat-beast people but the difference was that they weren't beast people at all and that they were incredibly talented in craftsmanship. They were perfect constructors and could design anything, similar to the rat-beast-tribe.

"You, what right do you have to come to my town and wreak havoc?"

The dwarf sounded incredibly upset and also furious at the same time. He had to strain his neck in order to look at the two people standing in front of him in those fancy clothes with the incredibly bright hair.

"And you! How dare you speak like that with Neo Dox Wallongthin the VII?! Don't you know of his noble status as a Marquis of the Mongoru Empire?"

Alberu had to restrain himself not to gulp. The Mongoru Empire that was currently in chaos? Was Cage honestly talking about that place? The place with the corrupt prince Adin that was caught by Sir Rex, probably future Emperor, the man who took care of the Alchemist Towers and showed his people the truth?

The dwarf's eyebrows twitched and lastly he had to look down.

"Excuse my rudeness, what do you want?"

Ah.

Now he played all friendly as if he had never been disrespectful to begin with.

"Mhpf! Your villagers have been asking my husband, Neo Dox Wallongthin the VII, and me to leave ever since we came here! Don't you think that this is incredibly disrespectful, huh?"

Alberu nodded, ready to play his part.

The dwarf then looked at him, as he had clearly more influence than his wife.

"As my wife, Miralda Asheton Marilyn Vere Wallongthin, said, I do not tolerate such utter disrespect towards my wife and me! Especially not from such inferior, lesser beings as yourself! I want each and every single one of you to apologize to my wife and me with utter sincerity and give us the best room in the best inn you have to spend the night for free. This is the least you can do to apologize to such great beings as the Wallongthin house."

As soon as Alberu mentioned that he and Cage wanted to spend the night, the citizen had looks of even more stress on their faces. They were staring at the floor, this time their anxiousness was showing. Alberu slightly frowned, but quickly reverted to his arrogant, Duke Orsena-like expression.