"I can call him whatever I deem befitting him, old man! And he certainly is trash! Who else would throw bottles at people and drink early in the day?"

Eruhaben sighed. Maybe this individual wasn't all too special after all.

"You little..."

"Father, don't let his words get to you."

Ron let out a sigh as he looked at the wooden floor. There actually wasn't that big of a chance of the redhead being kidnapped as his father already stripped him of the position of heir and he was pretty well known for his...rather trashy behavior. The father-son duo knew it all too well. Still, the redhead wasn't someone to run away from a battle because he was afraid.

"And you watch your tongue."

Beacrox looked at Choi Han with such a fiercely gaze, that the Crown Prince had to look away while Rosalyn hid her shivers.

"If you cherish him that much, why did you leave him in first place? You can go back to this alcoholic bastard anytime you want."

Choi Han's voice dripped of sarcasm. They all knew that this was impossible, especially since Cale Henituse had gone missing.

"Silence. Focus on the mission at hand."

Eruhaben's cold words caught the attention of everyone and they calmed down again. Still, the tension between Choi Han and Ron didn't go away. The individuals looked in front of them at the large black forest. It didn't help that it was night time and that the sky was dark. Even the moon didn't shine as clouds hid it behind them.

The cold wind made it a perfect setting for a horror movie about teenagers going into a forest and then being killed there by a psychotic serial killer who licked his knife. Lock shuddered at his thought but still continued to walk behind Choi Han and Eruhaben. He was still just a fifteen year old boy after all.

"Are you sure that there were signs of the White Star's base being in the Forest of Darkness?"

Alberu nodded at Choi Han's question. They left the small house and then entered the cold forest. The temperature seemed to have gone down a couple degrees as they could see their own breaths.

"It makes sense if you think about it; it's right in front of our noses that we'd never think about him hiding here. Also, what is the worst that could happen if we just check it out? If he really isn't here, then we can be certain. If he is, we'll just kick his butt."

The others nodded at Alberu's description of what might happen. They didn't even know what the White Star looked like, let alone how strong he really was. They just knew that the Arm members they had faced before now were fairly weak. They had no way of knowing that even if there were two of each of them, they'd be too weak.

"After all, we have a dragon with us."

Eruhaben nodded as Alberu seemed especially proud of having the ancient dragon as a companion. Suddenly, the ancient dragon stopped walking as he felt an odd sensation.

"There's another dragon here."

He only whispered the statement, but the super-humans with human-surpassing senses heard him clearly. Ron stopped moving as he looked at the beautiful ancient dragon. His facial expression looked normal and only the twitching ends of his lips gave away his excitement.

Another dragon...and this one seemed strong.

"...Do you want to tell me that the White Star has a real dragon on his side? A dragon is willing to serve someone?"

Choi Han couldn't hide his astonishment. It was something neither of them had expected. But all of them had the same question in their minds: How could a human make a dragon their subordinate?