Jisung whispered to you.

Y/n: Did I asked?

Jisung: No... But I was giving you some general information.

Karina: Wait... You mean you trust this waiter but not me? Seriously? I'm sure he has stolen my ring.

Seo Joon: It's not like that mam ac---

Karina: What do you think of yourself? My boyfriends are outside... They will be here anytime then I'll make you pay for it.

Y/n: Mam we aren't the one who is creating a scene here... It's you. And also disturbing other customers.

She looked at you from head to toe... Messy hair, tired face and dirty shoes.

Karina: You don't even have the 's' of status to talk to me.

Y/n: You need brain to talk... Not status.

She got offended by your reply as she walked towards you.

Karina: Look at yourself girl... You see the difference, you bitch?

You didn't wanted to waste your time on her... So you turn to leave but she blocked your way and stood in front of you.

Karina: Yahh... How dare you to ignore me?

You just stared at her.

Karina: Are you deaf?

She slightly pushed you back but you didn't said anything while Seo Joon and Jisung were trying to calm down the situation. She kept pushing you back. You started to get mad and squeezed your fist in anger.

She again pushed you back while smirking. She was about to push you again but you grabbed her hand. While death glaring at her.

Karina: YAHH LEAVE MY HAND.

Seo Joon: Calm down Y/n... Let her go.

Karina: You don't know whom you're messing with?

You deeply stared into her eyes with anger in your ones.

Karina: YOU CRAZY BITCH.

She was about to slap you with her other free hand but.

Hwang In Yeop: What's happening here?

Said in deep voice while holding Karina's hand before she could slap you.