GODOLKIN UNIVERSITY

MEET OUR STAFF!

******

ALUMNI

*A-TRAIN

The World's Fastest Man graduated top of his Godolkin class and was immediately drafted into The Seven. You can't walk far on campus without spotting him, whether it's his statue outside the School of Crimefighting, or on the front of a Turbo Rush vending machine.

*QUEEN MAEVE

Godolkin's strongest alumni, both in body and spirit. Queen Maeve is a true icon, not only for her inspiring performances in movies like Her Majesty but for blazing a trail for LGBTQ+ heroes everywhere. God U students will be studying her for years to come.

*THE DEEP

Deep also attended Godolkin, where he ranked in the Top 10 occasionally. The Lord of the Seven Seas split his time between the campus swimming pool and pretending to study for his philosophy classes. He remembers his time at the school as "totally dope."

******

FACULTY

*DEAN INDIRA SHETTY

The Dean of Godolkin University. She doesn't have powers, but her background in superhero psychology and a peerless ability to analyze what makes supes tick make her indispensable to the school. Her goal is to transform Godolkin University into the most elite college for supes.

*PROFESSOR BRINKERHOFF

A renowned professor of crime fighting at Godolkin University who taught superheroes such as A-Train, Queen Maeve, and The Deep. He is dedicated to finding the top new talent at Godolkin University to join The Seven and believes Golden Boy has what it takes to be next.

******

STUDENTS

*MARIE MOREAU

An 18-year-old superhero with the ability to control and weaponize her own blood. As a freshman at Vought-run Godolkin University, she's eager to prove she has what it takes to join The Seven but is sidetracked by a mystery unraveling at the school.

*EMMA MEYER

Also known as Little Cricket for her ability to get super small. Though insecure and naive, which often leaves her in compromising positions, she becomes close friends with her freshman roommate, Marie, and together they navigate the mysterious dangers at Godolkin University.

*SAM

A troubled supe who is desperately trying to escape his unfortunate circumstances. He's extremely powerful, with super strength and invulnerability. Sam has a good heart but is plagued by hallucinations, which can make it hard for him to discern between what is—and is not—reality.

*ANDRE ANDERSON

A junior at Godolkin University with magnetic powers. The son of famous super, Polarity; Andre has big shoes to fill as he's set to take over his father's name. When Andre realizes that something is afoot at the school, he takes it into his own hands to try and figure out the mystery.

*JORDAN LI

A standout TA at Brink's School of Crime Fighting and a competitive student who will do anything to get to the top. They have the unique ability to shift between two genders and abilities—one is dense and indestructible, the other agile and can launch energy blasts.

*LUKE RIORDAN

Also known by his superhero name, Golden Boy, because of his ability to light his entire body on fire. He is a senior at Godolkin University and is in the top rank, having the brightest prospects of joining The Seven.

*CATE DUNLAP

A Godolkin University junior who's good friends with Jordan and Andre. Cate is able to push people to do anything she commands with the touch of her hands, which she uses to her advantage. Powerful and confident, she's also Luke's girlfriend and one of the most popular supes on campus.

*DARIA CAMERYN

An 18 year old student with the power to absorb and "mimic" other supe's powers, at a very terrifying cost. As a freshman at Vought-run Godolkin University, she's a freshman with a lot to learn about her dangerous abilities. She's more than ready to keep a low profile and get through college, but when trouble stirs, she is quickly thrown into the mix.

******

*I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS OR GEN V, Only Daria Cameryn*