introduction

INTRODUCING

INTRODUCING....

° NEVER KNOW °

________________

Wrenley May 'Stevenson' Dierkes
(maggie lindemann)

Wrenley May 'Stevenson' Dierkes(maggie lindemann)

25|wren/may/wrenny

"i want to keep the baby."

Noah Sebastian Davis
(himself)

Noah Sebastian Davis(himself)

27|no/sebastian

"then we keep the baby."

OTHER CAST..

Matt Dierkes.... himself
Bryan Kirks.... himself
Davis Rider.... himself
Steven Hendrickson.... himself
Nick Folio.... himself
Nicholas Ruffilo.... himself
Joakim Karlsson.... himself
Jesse Cash.... himself

! anybody else included later on in the story will be added onto this list !

________________

WHAT IT'S ABOUT..

Wrenley didn't necessarily grow up with the happiest story to tell. She was mostly homeschooled through her years in the foster system, her foster parents never wanting her in public school out of fear of giving them a bad name.

in and out of homes until the age of 15, having to see and endure things a child shouldn't ever have to see, she began rebelling with the promise of never staying in a home. that is until she was placed with the dierkes. they were the only family to show the girl what a family truly is. what it was like to be loved and cared for.

her habits of causing trouble to get out of a home dwindled when she learned to love the Dierkes. Matt never left the girls side, which in the beginning irritated the girl but then she grew to love it.

on her 16th birthday they adopted her, a big celebration for both parties.

Years later she moves out to LA with Matt, Matt for his job and Wrenley just to be close to her brother. She doesn't live with him but she lives close and dog sits whenever he's gone.

being so close to Matt she's usually included in everything going on unless she doesn't want to be. his friends easily become her friends.

both Noah and Wrenley understood each other in ways nobody else did leading them to be drawn closer to one another.

being best friends was something that came easy to the two, but the feelings that followed weren't so easy, especially when it only takes one night to change everything between the two.

________________

Hi guys! I'm back with a new story!

I have had this idea for a while now and I'm excited to share it!! I'm also in the works with more chapters for 'Enchanted' so be on the lookout for those!!

so many exciting things coming up!!

- b