Professor Eli vs P.L 🍋

Start from the beginning

"He's not right, I can do both I know I can.  If he doesn't have faith in me then I guess he wasn't worth being with."  You sighed, resting your hand against P.L's chest. 

"I like you Y/N.  I know you literally just broke up with Eli but.  I do, I think we make a good pair. If you don't feel the same or if you need time I'll respect."  Your lips crashing against his stopped him from finishing his sentence.

"I do like you P.L."  He crashed his lips back onto yours pushing you to lay back on the stage. 

You crawled at his shirt trying to get it off which made him chuckle.  He sat up and pulled his shirt off and you took yours off after.  He unclipped your bra and started kissing your neck.  You reached in front of you and unzipped his trousers pulling them down.  He helped you take your pants and underwear off. 

"You are so beautiful." He said staring at your body as if he was trying to memorize every detail. 

"And you're so handsome.  So perfect."  You whispered, running your fingers down his chest and stomach. 

He started kissing down your neck and focusing on your breasts.  He sucked one nipple into his mouth and pinched the other.  He switched to the other nipple giving it little rough licks then sucking on it.  He groped your other breast palming it hard. Then he planted wet kisses down your stomach and hip bone til he was right above your clit.  He looked up at you for permission which you gave before he began to gently eat you out.  He licked your clit several times, getting a feel for how he should go about this.  Once he saw you were enjoying yourself he licked harder from the bottom of your slit up and over your clit.

"Oh, P.L."  You moaned, throwing your head back against the stage.  "Please give me more."

He kissed your clit before diving right in to fuck you with his tongue.  He threw your legs over his shoulder and thrusted his tongue in and out of you making you moan and buck your hips into his face.  P.L held onto your hips as he brought you closer to cumming.  You heard him making satisfied noises and little moans which was going to make you cum. 

"P.L, baby I'm gonna cum." You whimpered.  He pulled his tongue from your hole and started to suck your clit which made you cum.  "Fuck, P.L, Oh P.L!" You cried as you came on his tongue. 

"Did that feel good princess?"  He asked crawling up to your lips kissing you. You tasted yourself on him. You put your arms around his neck and cuddle him closer while you devour each other's mouths. 

"It felt so good P.L.  Can I make you feel good?" You asked, flipping you both so you were on top. 

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to."  P.L  assured you brushing your hair from your face. 

"I want to, if you'll let me." 

"I can't say no to you."  You kissed down his chest like he did with you.  You focused on his stomach right above his naval.  Once you reached his cock you looked at him and he nodded.  You spit on him and started to slowly stroke him while you sucked on his balls.  After a few minutes of this you pulled his balls from your mouth and started to place lick after lick on the tip of his cock, making sure to lick up all his precum. 

"Oh princess, you're doing so perfectly."  He praised you as he laid flat on his back letting you have him in the way you pleased.

You sucked his tip and continued to stroke him.  After a few strokes you took him all the way in your mouth. 

"Oh, Y/n."  He moaned.  You sucked him harder, playing with his balls.

"Mmm."  You moaned against his cock.

"Princess, princess I'm gonna cum, please make me cum."  He begged, holding onto the side of the stage.  You started to bob your head faster, stroking his balls harder til you tasted his warm salty, sweet cum in your mouth. You swallowed all of him, rubbing his thighs as he came down from his orgasm.  You went back up and started kissing his lips, letting him taste himself like he had done to you. 

"You taste good."  You smiled resting your forehead against his. 

"You tasted much better.  You did so perfect, thank you."  He smiled against your lips.  He placed kiss after kiss to your lips making you giggle.  You laid there for a while facing each other, P.L gently caressing your body.  After a while you both got dressed and finished working on the set. 

"Can I take you out to dinner sometime?"  P.L asked as he stood behind you with his arms around your waist. 

"Of course you can P.L."  You nuzzled your face back into his neck.  He smiled and kissed your shoulder. 

"Perfect."  He mumbled into your back.